is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yes ,well Miller draft was on special, 39.95 a car tonne ...mmm nice few tall necks before sushi......yum yum yum

this excitement of Whist lick next year is making me think that we should rent a winnebago and do the yup road trip to whist lick...any interest?
How long do you want to go for?

siz

Eats Squid
Cypress Hill

well, fly into Vancouver then bus it out there in something like this
Cool, It's got a refer cupboard, Does that come fully stocked?:D

So, where do you guys sleep if i got the Queen?:confused::confused::p

Last edited:

MrPlow

TMBC
the sun came out!!
If there is one good thing about this fucked up part of the world its the long afternoons and lack of motivation of anyone to work after 4:30pm.
rode Chicksands this arvo and "Quinted" a jump. Didn't break shoulder thoug ( I am not as hard core as Squinty) but dang its sore. And I am stoked just to feel the pain again means I am not riding like a panzy as I have been before I left. :D
Cheers guys.
Good to see FB posting again too.
This Whistler trip is giving me a raging horn (or is that the other browser tab?)

There is no rum here Siz, life is tough.

HEY IAN!
This is the view from my bedroom window. Any memories? recognise?

Attachments

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
well, fly into Vancouver then bus it out there in something like this
That's the go! I like..........;)

Good points.........What sort of deposit/Insurance on one of those Binner?... and what license would be required?
I have a HC license, I can steer any mofo rig boy! King cogger.;) Bikes would go on the double bed during transit and be taped to the cupboard doors at night time.

binner

Hath shat hymself
do i have to explain every-fukinthing

wheres the hot tub? where do the bikes go?
hot tubs, at the hotels/condo's in Whistler...ever heard of tubjacking?

bikes are bolted on the back with a carrier that you hire and the other 2 go in the winnie.....
slleping is done in the park just outside of whistler village (forgotton the name)

I have a HR license as well, not sure on coverage over there though.....

That model shown is the 31 footer deluxamundo with everything......

It all depends on who actually steps up and DOES come on the trip as to what we can afford......thats why I want deposits after xmas to seal all deals.....

There are plenty of models to choose from so I aint going thru them all for you ...have a search yourself, you may find better than me, dont forget about tax on top and other fees though......

thanks for listening......;)

binner

Hath shat hymself
big rig bitch

That's the go! I like..........;)

I have a HC license, I can steer any mofo rig boy! King cogger.;) Bikes would go on the double bed during transit and be taped to the cupboard doors at night time.
are you interested in coming Dozer?????

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
are you interested in coming Dozer?????
Well, in between doing the deeds of buying our first home and planning a wedding, I would need to arrange a bucks party for myself. I have floated the idea with a couple of friends (who don't ride, work mates) of going to Whistler for some time and make that my bucks party. I know all of my blokey mates that would be invited to a party of such calibre wouldn't come but I'm sure some would.........those that ride would! It'd be an awesome pre marriage send off, I'd love to do it! Hell, I'd prefer to spend $10,000 on a Canadian holiday than spend it on a wedding to impress other people. Emi could come also and we could even get hitched on the top of the hill...........:cool:
Imagine that, saying "I do" with the distant sound of a downhill bike chattering through a tight section of rocks, Quintin in the background yelling at Binner in front of him "F$#k the pain away!".

big dan

Likes Dirt
the sun came out!!
If there is one good thing about this fucked up part of the world its the long afternoons and lack of motivation of anyone to work after 4:30pm.
rode Chicksands this arvo and "Quinted" a jump. Didn't break shoulder thoug ( I am not as hard core as Squinty) but dang its sore. And I am stoked just to feel the pain again means I am not riding like a panzy as I have been before I left. :D
Cheers guys.
Good to see FB posting again too.
This Whistler trip is giving me a raging horn (or is that the other browser tab?)

There is no rum here Siz, life is tough.

HEY IAN!
This is the view from my bedroom window. Any memories? recognise?
chicksands!, i rode there when i lived in the uk in 04. Pretty fun 4x track eh

binner

Hath shat hymself
sup bitch

Well, in between doing the deeds of buying our first home and planning a wedding, I would need to arrange a bucks party for myself. I have floated the idea with a couple of friends (who don't ride, work mates) of going to Whistler for some time and make that my bucks party. I know all of my blokey mates that would be invited to a party of such calibre wouldn't come but I'm sure some would.........those that ride would! It'd be an awesome pre marriage send off, I'd love to do it! Hell, I'd prefer to spend $10,000 on a Canadian holiday than spend it on a wedding to impress other people. Emi could come also and we could even get hitched on the top of the hill...........:cool:
Imagine that, saying "I do" with the distant sound of a downhill bike chattering through a tight section of rocks, Quintin in the background yelling at Binner in front of him "F$#k the pain away!".

make it happen then kid!!!!!!, you could hire the minicamper for the honeymoon ......;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
make it happen then kid!!!!!!, you could hire the minicamper for the honeymoon ......;)
I'll call the lady now and tell her I've booked a session with the travel agent. I reckon you'll hear her tap off from up there!;)

binner

Hath shat hymself
Rv 10-4

so here is a quick ideaa of pricing for 4 yups in one vehicle

Rv hire for 12 days -----------> $900 AUD PP
incl, klms,insurance protection,sleeping kits,

Qantas/Air Canada Bris to Vancouver $2200
incl taxes, I can get cheaper thru my friend though, this was straight from flight centres

then worry bout food,gas,lift tick,

this is based on this RV below

Attachments

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Very tempting Binny, very tempting. If enough people got onboard we could hire two RV's and race to the hills.................:cool:

fallboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so here is a quick ideaa of pricing for 4 yups in one vehicle

Rv hire for 12 days -----------> $900 AUD PP
incl, klms,insurance protection,sleeping kits,

Qantas/Air Canada Bris to Vancouver $2200
incl taxes, I can get cheaper thru my friend though, this was straight from flight centres

then worry bout food,gas,lift tick,

this is based on this RV below
I assume that the flight is return?

If so count me in.......

Shot gun the bed above the cab...

What lisence is needed? Is there any BS to go through to drive over there?

Hey dozer get on youtube and search for "Bulldozer rage" or "killdozer"
will give you something to aspire to.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Hey dozer get on youtube and search for "Bulldozer rage" or "killdozer"
will give you something to aspire to.

He was doing God's work.............what a fucking unit! Yeah, it would be fun trashing all of that stuff but then he went and chucked the God thing in. Tool.

I'm going home to armour plate my bike tonight, it is on the light side so a bit of extra weight won't hurt.;)