• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
Was the guy who polished your arms blind or did he use a rasp? :eek:
Ahh remember this was a "used frame"...so had to do the best I could. I should of taken pics before the polishing then you would understand....;)

It's gunna look sweet....then I'll on sell to EMF for a great price.

zap

binner

Hath shat hymself
ride it

how was grav atte today boyz?....shreddin I bet.

Anybody out there got some decent ISIS 165mm cranks and 73mm BB they want to sell to me.... not bothered on make just as long as they are in good to great shape......

lemme know eh......:)

Mugger

Senir oMermber
how was grav atte today boyz?....shreddin I bet.

Anybody out there got some decent ISIS 165mm cranks and 73mm BB they want to sell to me.... not bothered on make just as long as they are in good to great shape......

lemme know eh......:)
Headbutted a tree and two anacondas - a solid day.

Am free wednesday for exchange of goods.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Headbutted a tree and two anacondas - a solid day.

Am free wednesday for exchange of goods.

Clearly, the tree got in your road and your tyres suck balls man. Last weekend you had two anacondas and a flat, this weekend two anacondas again....You are a curse I tells ya. A curse!

Durango

Likes Dirt
Hand me down

Ahh remember this was a "used frame"...so had to do the best I could. I should of taken pics before the polishing then you would understand....;)

It's gunna look sweet....then I'll on sell to EMF for a great price.

zap
Ah i see, that would explain the ripple effect.I'm sure it will be a sweet ride some day soon. Emf is interested in the S1.:rolleyes:

binner

Hath shat hymself
he needs to get back into the groove

Ah i see, that would explain the ripple effect.I'm sure it will be a sweet ride some day soon. Emf is interested in the S1.:rolleyes:
sell sell..........

I'm sick of seeing EMF turn up on my doorstep on a lazy sun morn wearing tight lycra n smelling like puss. Please give him a DH rig to get back on and come back to reality.

I went and saw Udi the other , man o man he is one lucky SOB. Angels were watching over him eh.

hmmmm worlds is one dat closer for me.............ohh and did I mention I'm in the tent next to Fabien Barel .............schaweeeeeeeeeet....

binner

Hath shat hymself
berra

wow, was off tap today............saw some carnage in the rock garden and some real sketchy shit over the triple treats with hi gust winds to make it painful.

4X was rock solid andf the crowd was huge ............and dumbshit here forgot his camera.
Bumped into TC, steve peat, the pirate, hill and that dude with the fucked up lips...

tomorrow pretty quiet on th hill saving it up for sundee.........

binner

Hath shat hymself
ahhh yes i am .can't u tell............ Hill is sooooooo quiet..Rennie is drinking heavily

Bilt frames are doin really fuggin awesome..lotsa interest, positive shit happenin..........

Fabien is super focused and that english guy is smokin the course.........

party nite tonite ..make it work kids............

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Any of you guys in for am runs at the gee vat, or possibly late afternoon now the sun is hanging around a little longer?

binner

Hath shat hymself
sex machines

the things i'd do :(
Are you eating solids yet Udi?... good to hear you are alive n kicking.

I was sooo dumb and didn't get any pics of Fabien's new mondraker weapon , now that thing had some serious design hours put into it. A lot of input by the head KTM designer on the new frame. All I can say is you had to see it in the flesh. An amazing piece of work.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
will be out early friday. 0600 for a few runs then fix up a couple of tracks if you guys are around also.