• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

EMF

Eats Squid
broken promises

blew up a case with massive compression and lightened flywheel, now rebuilt with brand new super case bored out and spankin new.........

regoed hopefully by the end of the week

spank ya monkey
dump load on the ground tow back
back to the stroker

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm keen this year. Sucked missing it last year.
Yeah mate, it's a shame you weren't here last year with the other Aussie lads. You could have been arrested with us! :)
Found some more stuff you'd love in Revelstoke that trip.

once the VW is on the road then the focus will return....... bit old n rusty but we will see :canada:
We are all getting old. Rust starts in the mind and spreads from there.

What about the rest of you lads? Shanebo, EMF, Mugger?
Lots of new stuff in Whistler, plus I know my way around Squamish and Pemberton pretty well now and could make a pretty good tour guide.

EMF

Eats Squid
Peak Tours

Yeah

Lots of new stuff in Whistler, plus I know my way around Squamish and Pemberton pretty well now and could make a pretty good tour guide.
Mark your a great alround tour guide unlike Mr Peak joke Tours

'Someone is pilling '

Mugger

Senir oMermber
I'll hope to know in the next month or two after work situation is settled down, massive changes.

binner

Hath shat hymself
right

mining is drying up...didnt you get the memo...........

does anyone know what these ride like?

Attachments

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
savings

Whistler - 04/08/13 - 28/08/13, PENDING.
sorry mugger, i'm out.... just got the bottom line for my VW resto (ummmm it was a lot over 13 months) and missus is doing zombie runs os around that time so negotiations were had and I'm looking at 2014 for a month in Canada, work is jacking up this year too ...massive move into new facilities, lots of shit happening in mid year break.I haven't even been on a dh bike for over 2 years now so maybe a year of riding will help for 2014 and to celebrate my 44th B/day

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
pissing money away

I have a ghost in the machine, threw another #4 bearing in the engine. totally locked up and fucked my SCAT crank. Investigated and seems I had a oil starve, no lubrication getting to the bearing. I'm at a loss now.....

Have to get the case align bored .20 oversize and the crank reground...soooooo who has an align bore tool and can regrind my crank :dance:

fuck fuck fuck.

EMF

Eats Squid
grind core

I have a ghost in the machine, threw another #4 bearing in the engine. totally locked up and fucked my SCAT crank. Investigated and seems I had a oil starve, no lubrication getting to the bearing. I'm at a loss now.....

Have to get the case align bored .20 oversize and the crank reground...soooooo who has an align bore tool and can regrind my crank :dance:

fuck fuck fuck.
another strip down your becoming a pro at this one