One for the Graf/Stencil/street artists.... Apparently we're up to post #623 now

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ross, what pub is the new crete man on? Or is he not built yet? Tried looking for him last night and couldn't find him.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Easy fellas, its not built yet:eek:

I just thought the VB would get a bit of a laugh, and it was pretty hard to make, so the result should be pleasing. He will be built just in time for Australia Day celebrations;)

Lorday

Eats Squid
Absolutely no clue^^^

However that bin did used to make some great stumps back in the day, however now its been recomissioned for a greater purpose:cool:

Fark. Now I feel stupid, after over looking the logic, it was just so simple.

Well, seeing the milk crate is all mightly he may forgive me.

STPryde

Likes Bikes
Thought i'd post a couple of stencil designs i've made lately, any feedback is welcome.

The rave trooper :D

Rage Against The Machine quote

Calvin Harris... need i say more? (I made this one as a 2 part stencil so i can give him funky coloured glasses :p)

A topless DJ chick (I actually re-did this one because i thought her hair looked weird, but i only have the original on this computer)

Another Rage quote (couldnt be bothered resizing sorry, i dont no why its so big :confused:)
http://www.farkin.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=127359&stc=1&d=1232551139

Obviously these designs aren't exactly how the final cut looks, i just get it close enough then smooth lines and fix bits as i cut it, e.g. the spots on the rave troopers pants i just turned into lines for simplicity.

Hope you guys like em, many hours of work to design then cut all of these.

Attachments

do-a-flip

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People living along/near Canterbury Rd. may recognise this one.

haha yer ive seen that one. and someone is obsessed with someone called sparky round here. freakin spray paint everywhere saying '' ilove u spaky comezzz bakk 2 me!! damn teenage girls...

INRI

Likes Dirt
I just made a lego man stencil out of paper it goes alright but then goes soggy, what do you fella's make your stencils out of?
Cardboard or thin plastics are the go.

Mr. Stpryde, why would you stencil Calvin Harris or the guy from Rage? I mean fair enough on using the quote but try to be a bit imaginative?

Last edited:

STPryde

Likes Bikes
Those stencils have to many islands for them to work aswell.
As i said above, i don't bother going through and putting in bridges etc on the designs, i just print it off then mark out where they're going to go. I can assure you they all work quite well.

I just made a lego man stencil out of paper it goes alright but then goes soggy, what do you fella's make your stencils out of?
I print out designs on paper, make asjustments with fine point permanent marker then tape an overhead sheet on top and cut away.

Mr. Stpryde, why would you stencil Calvin Harris or the guy from Rage? I mean fair enough on using the quote but try to be a bit imaginative?
I happen to be a clavin harris fan so used that particular stencil to make a T-shirt. As for rage, i like the points he made in the lyrics.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Those stencils have to many islands for them to work aswell.
I was gonna say good luck cutting those:p I haven't stenciled anything for ages, wearing a blank hoodie now....possibly thinking of taping it and then making a pinstripe with fabric dye...too many projects underway!:eek:

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can I be your groupie 'Ross? I'll make crate man t-shirts and everything!:p

Cant wait for pictures of the new one. And we need more graffitos... come on people.