YOU YANGS SHUTTLE SERVICE RIDE DAY 26th OF JULY IS NOW FULLY BOOKED OUT

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
OK people we are having another ride day on the 26th of this month due to the demand for the last one. Same deal as always $40 gets you shuttles all day BBQ lunch and drinks, shuttle pick up is at the end of track 13 and rego, food and drinks will be up the top car park.
Riding will start at 9 and run till 4, PM me asap with your name and ph number as spots are strictly limited

Not to sure if we will have any more work done as yet maybe just a small change on track 10.

Beretta's Bike Hub will be attending

Also don't forget we will have the new You Yangs MTB Inc. club forms if you want to sign up

Again please no parking at the top, use Drysdale Rd.

Hope to see you all there,
Cheers Dave
(You Yangs Shuttle Service)

Last edited:

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No bloody soccer on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it. Pm sent:D Everyone bring ya stopwatches.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does the membership offer discounts on ride days??

Oh and will there be demo bikes from bike hub or just products and mechanical?

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Does the membership offer discounts on ride days??

Oh and will there be demo bikes from bike hub or just products and mechanical?
Yeah mate it will give you discounts for the ride day + 10% off a Bike Hub, and yes its just product and mechanical.

Timmy!!!

Likes Dirt
Unfortunately for me I will be in Toronto that weekend, racing at the SlotCar World Champs.

But let me think about this one: Youies Shuttle day or Slot Car Worlds.... It's a bloody tough one. If I hadn't already booked my ticket I'd be at the Youies no question.

Enjoy yourselves everybody, and be thankful that people like Trav and friends do this. We're the luckiest people in the world.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Unfortunately for me I will be in Toronto that weekend, racing at the SlotCar World Champs.

But let me think about this one: Youies Shuttle day or Slot Car Worlds.... It's a bloody tough one. If I hadn't already booked my ticket I'd be at the Youies no question.

Enjoy yourselves everybody, and be thankful that people like Trav and friends do this. We're the luckiest people in the world.
I have a tear in my eye.
Can't do this one, my fun o meter is maxed out.. time to get back to fixin my house.
Bloody house. :(

greydaniel

Likes Bikes
Damn, booked in at Falls Creek for the weekend..... Last weekend was so much fun though, have a ball guys! If its not one downhill its another!!! :D