YOU YANGS SHUTTLE SERVICE RIDE DAY 26th OF JULY IS NOW FULLY BOOKED OUT

visnbel

Squid
oh shit that's me in your display pic, sweeeet.

can you send me a link to that shot? my computer is super slow so it takes a while to go through the pics on your site.

cheers
actually that particular shot is not on the website ... its a composite done without a tripod - so the last movement of the bike is not seemlessly integrated into the photo ... PM your email address and i will send to u ...

peter

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
shit that was quick to book out......pretty close to the last one, means i cant get there :(, get my frame back tomoro!!!

Shorerider

Likes Dirt
thanks ... hope you liked the pics as well.
hoping to make in on the 26th - depends if i'm back from photoshoot in Sydney

pricing ...

LoRes image $5.50 or 3 for $11
HiRes image $25.00 or 3 for $50

Composite/Clone images (requires a bit more effort to create)

LoRes image $11
HiRes image $35

LoRes images are suitable for web display, email facebook and come with a watermark 'Peter Leslie Photography'
HiRes image are suitable for printing and all other uses - NO watermark
Hey Pete,

I think it was the other guy with you taking photo's who took the photo of me with the sun behind me, going over the the doubles on B or G. It doesn't appear on your site, and I'd like to see how it turned out.

Cheers, Shorerider.

visnbel

Squid
Hey Pete,

I think it was the other guy with you taking photo's who took the photo of me with the sun behind me, going over the the doubles on B or G. It doesn't appear on your site, and I'd like to see how it turned out.

Cheers, Shorerider.
Yep - that was Mark, another mate of Noogie ... not sure what he is doing with his pics. Hopefully he will put them up somewhere soon

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Fark, booked out quicker than a britney spears concert!

Browny if we didnt get a reply does that mean we didnt make it in? Or just havent gotten around to PM'ing everyone yet?

Peter had fun taking photos last time and is keen to come again too, he's keen to work on more clone photos (several shots of the same rider in one frame type thing). So he might tag along again
Yeah no worries mate i did pm peter back and you guys are on the list , im sure i pm'ed you back.

mfc

Cannon Fodder
Yep - that was Mark, another mate of Noogie ... not sure what he is doing with his pics. Hopefully he will put them up somewhere soon
Yeah sorry been a bit busy this week. I've upped the photos to a temp location until I sort out my website (this weekend hopefully!)

Due to the cant-post-links-until-made-5-posts restrictions, noogie will post the link shortly :/

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You'll probably have to contact the photographer... his email address is top right when you click the link.

You might have to throw some cash his way too.

I'll be out this weekend taking some pics too... If I get any good ones of anyone you can have them for free... That's how I roll. :D

dave_hl

Likes Bikes
Bugger, I gotta log onto the forums more often and get a spot on a ride day!! anyone know when the next might be?

NoogiE

Likes Dirt
Thats a good question dave_hl - will the new club mean more frequent ride days? Certainly seems like the demand is there

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Thats a good question dave_hl - will the new club mean more frequent ride days? Certainly seems like the demand is there
I think eventually it will be a once a month event, put it this way the more ride days means more funding for more track work.:)

woody 14

Eats Squid
thats sick news brownie.

well if i dont get my forks back by friday from monza then it looks like ill be on the hard tail. look out kizz.:D