The riding thread.

framd0

Likes Dirt
haha, i just thought last run, i was getting ready to leave and i just wanted to have a quick fang around.

Igofastdh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha, i just thought last run, i was getting ready to leave and i just wanted to have a quick fang around.
Rofl your a dickeat. Now your going to have to session Dave Mirra all day.
Well will your shoulder/arm be better once i get back? i wanna check that pool you said about

Dave.

Likes Dirt
hetic cut whiteman D:

i''ve always been able to tyre grab, but hadn't done one in a while so heres how it came out,, yeah its just a tyre grab but yeahh

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Another sick photo Dave. Give the photog some props for me. You've got extension too!

Also, I'm yet to see a tyregrab backflip. Zane, do one of these for us..?

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
here is a picture of my death
looks pretty similar to what i did to my chin. and then i fell on it about 2 months later in the same spot so now i have some seedy scar there. doesnt help that i had some rookie doctor stitch me up the first time and leave a massive bump there due to doing it up too tight.

man, this is the first time ive posted on this new skin, and im disliking it alot. hard to use in general

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Was riding at Camberwell today, caught up with Adam Hough for the first time since he has got back from his 4month overseas trip.. And oh my has he got sooo much better at riding.. He was already freak to start with! =O

Cairns was there also, but we pretty much just sat around talking watching Hough ride

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
Driving from the central coast up to crescent head on thursday, planning on riding some parks on the way.
Any stand outs? And if so, directions?
Cheers.

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Two quick questions.

Does anybody on here have Failure Dumb bars? I'm pretty keen on getting some but want to know what they are like first.

And does anybody know if it is possible to lace a 36 hole hub to a 48 hole rim?

framd0

Likes Dirt
Two quick questions.

Does anybody on here have Failure Dumb bars? I'm pretty keen on getting some but want to know what they are like first.

And does anybody know if it is possible to lace a 36 hole hub to a 48 hole rim?
i remember there there was a thread here a while ago saying how to lace 36 h hubs to 48h rims, so yes i think you can

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Today i iced a 7stair. Not very steep, but i was happy with it. I also rail hopped it, i think it was about bar height or a bit lower, im not sure, ask will... Pics later =]

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Driving from the central coast up to crescent head on thursday, planning on riding some parks on the way.
Any stand outs? And if so, directions?
Cheers.
Definately stop in at the foster/tuncurry park. Basically, you turn off the highway at the foster turnoff and just follow that road.

Port macquarie park is pretty terrible, but fun, and has a good scene. Once again, turn off the highway at the port macquarie turn off, follow that road then go left at the third roundabout, then right at the subsequent set of lights, then follow that road through the roundabout and lights. Then turn left at the next roundabout, then right at the intersection, then second left, headed toward the beach.

I'd also reccomend hitting up the kempsey park while you're in crescent head. Its my local, and is really fun and has a good flow. You go left at the first set of lights, and follow that road through the next two sets of lights. Its on the right, can't miss it.