The riding thread.

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Havent caught anything the last few days, were leaving tabourie lake 2morrow morning, stopping at wagga at a mates for a night then back home. Devo i couldnt take my bike. Did have a sick mini gofl sesh today tho. Also rode a horse called Billy.
This is the riding thread, not a Facebook update kid.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Riding Forster on Monday. Catchin up with my buddy Big Ted. Staying south of Forster for 1 week. good times.

INRI

Likes Dirt
Anyone have a spare frame they want to sell cheapish? building a new bmx after the old one got stolen two years ago, copped all parts second hand super cheap, keen to keep it that way with the frame

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone have a spare frame they want to sell cheapish? building a new bmx after the old one got stolen two years ago, copped all parts second hand super cheap, keen to keep it that way with the frame
i have a brand new united squad frame you can have for $300. otherwise ive got a 09 kink roc frame you can have for like $70 or something

INRI

Likes Dirt
i have a brand new united squad frame you can have for $300. otherwise ive got a 09 kink roc frame you can have for like $70 or something
Ill probably be all over that kink in about two weeks. Don't seem like such an awdul frame, and hell, I just want something to start rolling around on again.

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
I'm back at work.
This new forum layout is absolutely horrible, almost as bad as the name Rotorburn.
I thought it might have just looked bad on my phone, but its much worse than expected.

Spitfire84

Likes Dirt
I'm back at work.
This new forum layout is absolutely horrible, almost as bad as the name Rotorburn.
I thought it might have just looked bad on my phone, but its much worse than expected.
the new design has seriously stopped me coming on here as much, its just shit...

speaking of shit, 46 degrees is too hotttttt

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Woo my order came today. Finally some new grips, my hands will have a break from hard grips!

I'm in the process of uploading the raddest double peg to stair ride video ever. Rail was over bar height, which i was happy to make a hop that high, one day i will do the whole thing ahaha

[video=facebook;242258234540]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=242258234540&ref=mf[/video]

Last edited:

BMX94

Squid
Just got back on my bike the other day after a month out with injuries, whole body hurts and im so unfit but i got my basics back like 180s a 360s off stairs and ledges so stoked on riding again. :D

Arete

Likes Dirt
I just got back on after about 6 weeks off due to work/travelling/broken bike, and I hear you. My back is ruined, ruined!

Loving the new frame though. Not loving the heatwave, very glad its over.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Today has been a fairly decent day. I had a good ride thismorning, then came home and discovered that, on facebook, you can change your language to English (Pirate).