Official kentlyn thread

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Article states Friars Crossing I think they actually mean Freres Crossing. Just so people know where the article is talking about Freres Rd is first on the right past Boronia Rd.

Hope she is alright.

Last edited:

DT's

Likes Bikes
I can pretty much do any arvo but get home from work around 4:30-5... so its lights only though the week... : )
Get yourself some lights ! Kentlyn rocks at night.
Otherwise can organise a weekend ride

I have been looking at doing the M7 cycleway on the roadie through the week too.. boring but the kms are needed.

Change of plans (Im fickle I know... ) Wingello 1:00 Sunday meet in the campground... all welcome
that d be right..ive been talking about going there for weeks (never been before)and now I cant make it :(...want to christen the new Specialized xc there when I get it in 3 weeks.

DT's

Likes Bikes
WCP,
I ran into you on foot the other day. When are you out there next i'll see if I can make it. F*(%ing winter, it's dark at 5.30 I only get out there once or twice a week in winter. Been doing the m5 to the m4 on the m7 cycleway to keep fit at night, pretty boring but you can belt out the km's

DT's,
do you ride with the dude who I always seem to see out there with the tubeless crank brothers that have gone flat on him and the chap who just got the new giant?
yep thats me...thats Ray on the Tomac with the crank bros rims..not to many flats these days as hes realised running 25 psi aint such a good idea after all. lol

DT's

Likes Bikes
Article states Friars Crossing I think they actually mean Freers Crossing. Just so people know where the article is talking about Freers Rd is first on the right past Boronia Rd.

Hope she is alright.
saw an emergency vehicle parked on the fire trail entry at PM road the other arvo

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
that d be right..ive been talking about going there for weeks (never been before)and now I cant make it :(...want to christen the new Specialized xc there when I get it in 3 weeks.
Come on... you can get there by 1... its 50min drive !!! You could always bomb out early on purpose... is there such a thing as match fixing in dog shows?

thats a bit of a worry....maybe a name change is in order WCP :p
Now thats funny....

Just tip (cause someone here is sure to tell you anyway) you can click on the "multiquote" button at the bottom right corner of a post... or many posts, so you end up with a single post like this one, instead of multiple posts/replies... :)

Anyone keen for a ride this afternoon ? not fussed on time but before 3...do the 30km "training" loop : )

Last edited:

DT's

Likes Bikes
Come on... you can get there by 1... its 50min drive !!! You could always bomb out early on purpose... is there such a thing as match fixing in dog shows?

Now thats funny....

Just tip (cause someone here is sure to tell you anyway) you can click on the "multiquote" button at the bottom right corner of a post... or many posts, so you end up with a single post like this one, instead of multiple posts/replies... :)

Anyone keen for a ride this afternoon ? not fussed on time but before 3...do the 30km "training" loop : )
Thanks for the posting tip..but maybe I just wanted to see multiple pictures of myself doing a "nancy"xc ride :p lol.
I was thinking about a ride this arvo if i recover from the beers and port I had last night.

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the posting tip..but maybe I just wanted to see multiple pictures of myself doing a "nancy"xc ride :p lol.
I was thinking about a ride this arvo if i recover from the beers and port I had last night.

lol... let me know before midday if you are keen and in fit state :)

******* Update on Missing girl..... Sadly she has been found murdered and the police have a man in custody... such a fuggen waste :(

http://www.news.com.au/national/missing-facebook-teen-found-dead/story-e6frfkvr-1225867047902

Last edited:

Newts

Likes Dirt
Backburning

The rural fire service has started back burning in the XC loop below the parking area at Boronia.
They will be out there all day, say hi to them. They were all friendly!

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
Backburning part II

They have burnt pretty much all the bush between the Rock Trail and Boronia road. They have used the trail as a fire break but the trail itself is untouched and rideable :)

They have burnt pretty much all the bush between the Rock Trail and Boronia road. They have used the trail as a fire break but the trail itself is untouched and rideable :)
WCP,
could be handy for any line alterations that are needed up there!
Are you still riding Wingello tomorrow? If so, how km's are you thinking of?

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
WCP,
could be handy for any line alterations that are needed up there!
Are you still riding Wingello tomorrow? If so, how km's are you thinking of?
Hey mate,

Was looking at all the empty space when I rode through thinking exactly that :)
Wingello:
Will aim for 2 laps of the Red trail which will be just on 50km... but if you have not been there before its a great location and worth the trip even if you bail after 1 lap :)
Interested?

Hey mate,

Was looking at all the empty space when I rode through thinking exactly that :)
Wingello:
Will aim for 2 laps of the Red trail which will be just on 50km... but if you have not been there before its a great location and worth the trip even if you bail after 1 lap :)
Interested?
G'day,
Yeah I might come down, I haven't been there yet. Will it be race pace or cruisy?

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
G'day,
Yeah I might come down, I haven't been there yet. Will it be race pace or cruisy?
Likely to be a cruisy race pace :) just kidding

Social rides are never races(yeah right!!), if you drop back we will wait at various points or any turn offs. If you take off into the distance, then the race is well and truly on... ;)

If you have not been there before you will like it.

Likely to be a cruisy race pace :) just kidding

Social rides are never races(yeah right!!), if you drop back we will wait at various points or any turn offs. If you take off into the distance, then the race is well and truly on... ;)

If you have not been there before you will like it.
Very good. 1pm ready to ride. At which park?