Oh god, pedals are stuck.

0psi

Eats Squid
Lol, my pedals aren't stuck.

That is all.
Not yet they aren't. It is stuck pedal season and it is only a matter of time before you or a loved one is stuck down with this horrible syndrome.

Unfortunately there is no known cure for this illness, immunisation is available and we suggest that you and your loved ones be immunised as it is the only way to avoid this horrible affliction.

Mechanics are close to finding a cure but more funds are needed to continue this important research. Please donate generously to the DMR foundation, a foundation dedicated to finding a cure for Stuck Pedal Syndrome and helping those suffering from Stuck Pedal Syndrome. Together we can fight Stuck Pedal Syndrome, together we can find a cure and end the suffering.

0psi

Eats Squid
SPS....Australia's silent killer.
It seems you are among the many that have been misled by the lack of information regarding SPS. It is far from being a silent killer, those suffering from SPS can often be heard wailing and screaming, sometimes developing a condition similar to Tourettes.

Last edited:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
It is far from being a silent killer, those suffering from SPS can often be heard wailing and screaming, sometimes developing a condition similar to Turrets.
Not sure what the fark titties blow job clinton Turrets are.... unless you mean those huge things on the tops of tanks mother farker cheese sucker but those who suffer from Tourettes TWIN TOWERS should not be laughed at stick it up your arse.

but the pig seems to think shitter shitter shitter you mean tourettes, and they can't help it.... the pig... has no tourettes... just swears like three swearing tape recorders help together with occy straps.

Sheople affected by SPS can go on to develop Tourette like symptoms, and there is currently no effective treatment for patients

S

p.s. YouTube Tourettes Camp.... great doco

Gabecadzow

Likes Dirt
Get a normal spanner, (15mm) and use that, then use some metal pipe over the end of the spanner as a lever. you shouldn't get flex unlike that pedal spanner.

Exie

Likes Dirt
Apart from the fact this thread is now 13 pages long. The amazing thing is the OP hasnt given us an update in over 2 weeks!

Surely someone must know how the story ends. Tell us dear god that he got the pedals off! You cant let this thread drag on and on without a conclusion. Just think of the hours people will spend reading through this thread wondering which of the methods (if any) worked.

Last edited:

Staunch

Eats Squid
Bit of an update -

Was speaking to Angus and he said he'd given up, so he's going to the crank/pedal to his LBS and see what they can do...

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The way this threads going, i reckon drill press + 14mm bit. Done ;)
HAHAHAHAHAHA cuase that will work josh.

or give it to Mr Peter or mr Brian, give him a hammer, hold the bike in the air, and let him hit it. you might loose the rest of the bike, but the pedal will be gone.

NSR

Likes Dirt
Bit of an update -

Was speaking to Angus and he said he'd given up, so he's going to the crank/pedal to his LBS and see what they can do...
Yeah, kinda haven't had a computer for a while, and seeing as though I already have cranks on the bike, I haven't been too fussed about getting them off.
I will be taking them to a mate's shop and we're going to weld a bar on to the spindle, and lever it off with that, and hopefully mangle the damn spindle in the process. The crank arm has had enough distress, and it deserves justice. :p