Farkers of days gone by

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
<------ Original yeah!!! and under 1000 posts :cool:

Toodles : apparently he is only wearing lycra now and spends all his time training for 24hr solo races so does post on here much anymore. :cool:

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Johnny, Naz, Grip, Rooks - I wouldn't mind a return by any of them!

Although Demo Man is my biggest disappointment. Where is he these days?? I miss his videos :(

Also, what happened to Arpit?

I know there was heaps, but all I can remember is the one with bocaj1994 and his sister.
Bojac's sister? I prefer the other member's sister! ;)

Plow King

Little bit.
Johnny, Naz, Grip, Rooks - I wouldn't mind a return by any of them!

Although Demo Man is my biggest disappointment. Where is he these days?? I miss his videos :(

Also, what happened to Arpit?

Bojac's sister? I prefer the other member's sister! ;)
Arpit is/was in England studying law at Oxford (Smart guy)

By the way he talked you would assume he was 6ft11 and built like a brick shithouse. He was much closer to 5ft6 and built like a rake. Haha. Cool guy none the less!

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
<----- Been active here for near on 8 years :)

Who's up for a big Farkin party/reunion when Farkin turns 10 in 2013 ??

Oh and I have 54 referrals all thanks to Kenny making new accounts so that's 54 Kenneth accounts lurking on here...

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Patto should frequent more often, listening to him on facebook just isn't the same... his journeys accompanied by photos and good stories where the best!

MasterOfReality

After forever
From what I remember, someone (on this forum) added him to msn, pretending to be a girl.

He managed to convince him to send him pics of him jerking off, which he did.

That person then promptly started a thread on here warning Kenny if he didn't come good on a deal within a certain amount of time (or something along those lines), then the pics would be uploaded.

:p

Hew

Likes Dirt
From what I remember, someone (on this forum) added him to msn, pretending to be a girl.

That person then promptly started a thread on here warning Kenny if he didn't come good on a deal within a certain amount of time (or something along those lines), then the pics would be uploaded.

I do believe it was a webcam. :p

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Crazy shit - lots of good memories.

Occasionally it's fun to browse through the members list and have a gander at the last time one of these stealthy vagabonds posted.

From someone that came back after a year's hiatus, I know it's only too easy to give up entirely. It's weird how life gets in the way of something you think you'll never stop doing (riding that is, not posting on Farkin)

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical

This user was the culprit: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/member.php?22279-mongoosedh :p

He got pummeled with the banning stick not long after..

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Yeah, there were heaps of crazy people on farkin/rotorburn back in the day. Heaps of original and funny threads, there are still the odd few around today, but we all feed of each other for our comments, so when a couple of the prominent ones disappear that sort of aspect of the forum goes quiet. It's crazy to think I've been on here since 2004, but so many good memories.

Loved reading johnny, grip and toodles posts in the past in particular.

I was talking about this with Spinner recently and we agreed forums have changed so much in the last few years… maybe its because of the rise of other social places like myspace initially and now facebook. 'Back in the day' we all kept hitting the refresh button on these forums to get our social fix, where as now we read and move on pretty quickly instead of hanging around and creating epic discussions threads. We just post what we want to say and move on to the next thing.