Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Being sleepless and antsy and checking RB at 12am to find the last updated thread was the Fixie one. Pure, unadulterated gold, without ever having to view the content.

Knut

Troll hunter
There are plenty of nice things to think about at a quarter past twelve. Good people and sweet trails.

Last edited:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
There are plenty of nice things to think about at a quarter past twelve. Good people and sweet trails.
we live with the in-laws as they both have chronic health issues, we help look after them. trouble is they've been away for three weeks and it's been nice to have the run of the place, and relief from the constant Foxtel dribble the FIL watches at high volume. they're great people and i love them to bits, but they're both deaf as posts! and i very rarely watch tv....haven't in years.

last night i resorted to earplugs and finally got some sleep after about 1am.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
we live with the in-laws as they both have chronic health issues, we help look after them. trouble is they've been away for three weeks and it's been nice to have the run of the place, and relief from the constant Foxtel dribble the FIL watches at high volume. they're great people and i love them to bits, but they're both deaf as posts! and i very rarely watch tv....haven't in years.

last night i resorted to earplugs and finally got some sleep after about 1am.
Oh shit, there's nothing like sitting in a room with two deaf people and a TV turned up full blast to really raise the old stress levels, is there?

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ticking things off the bucket list. Today it was "Ride the north shore". And by gum, I DID! :D

I also <3 Canada!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Did fix my washing machine and avoid a $600 repair bill. The beast has never worked so good! Hit me up if you have any appliances that need fixing or swimming lessons. ;)

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Oh shit, there's nothing like sitting in a room with two deaf people and a TV turned up full blast to really raise the old stress levels, is there?
that was in our room with the door shut....:help: so far the teeve has been on since 9am and the FIL has only moved to go to the loo. *sigh* if it wasn't pissing down, i'd be on the bike...been trying to write an article all day with no success.

*ahem* back to our regular programming...

LTIL: home made chicken and corn soup with red onions and lots of chicken :D cold weather comfort food :D

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Not sure whether to believe it or not, but if its real its a little thing i love.
[video=youtube_share;VgKMGwfo5sg]http://youtu.be/VgKMGwfo5sg[/video]

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
that was in our room with the door shut....:help: so far the teeve has been on since 9am and the FIL has only moved to go to the loo. *sigh* if it wasn't pissing down, i'd be on the bike...been trying to write an article all day with no success.
Cripes. I'd seriously go on a killing spree.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aaahhhhhh POSM you are indeed a worldly gentleman of refined tastes......... (that is a mad photo by the way) Is that one of thoses Hunt Trophies that doubles as a sleeping bag for a child?

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Aaahhhhhh POSM you are indeed a worldly gentleman of refined tastes......... (that is a mad photo by the way) Is that one of thoses Hunt Trophies that doubles as a sleeping bag for a child?
No.

Midget Tiger. Bagged one whilst on safari at Singapore zoo. Marvellous place, what.

Her Majesty's Pearl of the Orient. It may be full of chinamen and fuzzy-wuzzies but they do a sublime G'n'T at Raffles.

Finding out that a dude in my course just became the manager of one of, if not the, biggest club in town and the possibility of me finally getting some dj gigs is becoming more and more likely.

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kinda wishing for an early knockoff and wish granted....

LTIH my work being turned into a crime scene in only my first week!