Little Things You Love

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Now this is just awesome, not only am I trackside above the garages I get an awesome luxury apartment to myself and working with a bunch of brilliant guys and the weather is PERFECT!

Trucks arrive here tuesday I think, will try and get some more sweet photos :) for some reason it's not letting me upload anything right now!

sam705

Likes Dirt
The fact Taka Higashino (Japan) threw down a rock solid backflip yesterday at X Games FMX.
Ever since doing that trick in MX Unleashed on my Xbox back in the day, I've never thought it would be possible.

Meh...backflips........ THIS is out of control! http://www.shockmansion.com/2012/06/30/video-world-first-jackson-jacko-strongs-new-fmx-trick/
Special Greg (Nitro Circus) has been trying this trick for ages on a bmx, was only a matter of time before someone attempted it on a moto.

Give me crazy backflip combos anyday..

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Being rewarded for the effort that I put in during exam period this semester. It very nearly broke me at the time but now it all seems worthwhile. Now all that's left to do is buy myself some presents!

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finding three sets of Micro Machines Aliens themed sets on eBay at a price and condition to good to refuse.
My inner nurd is frothing.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Wandering out of a shopping centre on a Sunday evening in Paris, and stumbling onto a free concert featuring Cody Chesnutt, and De La Soul with full band!

Even better, De La fucking went off, and le Grand Arch made a kick arse backdrop.

1341312633004.jpg

Last edited: