WTSFLC Ride Thread.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone know of a way to achieve a setback saddle without a setback seatpost? Surely theres some sort of adapter that can do this, I've searched but can't find anything..

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
You could get a saddle with really really long rails :bowl: Nico Voullious Tiogra collectibles in my garage ... stupid long old skool style ... I only have 4 of them :wacko:

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone know of a way to achieve a setback saddle without a setback seatpost? Surely theres some sort of adapter that can do this, I've searched but can't find anything..
whatever system there is, it would have to be terrible anyway.

hm i just was reminded there is a club race at Awaba this weekend that i would really like to go to...argh dilemma now...the web of destiny or awaba...

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I was thinking maybe just a saddle with longer rails will have to do, I'll see what old saddles I have laying around otherwise there's another excuse to buy more bike stuff !

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
394695_482331248461761_1287259925_n.jpg

First gen pushie jerseys are inbound ... let me know if you want one ... $65 soz, best we could do

Long Sleeve and Short sleeve versions available ... limited sizes ... limited numbers (slightly different to whats pictured)

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are they Steeps resistant Al?
I will take one, just to be with the cool kids (looking at J@se) :wacko:

Maybe it will go with my new shorts (yes proper DH shorts not bordies)

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Are they Steeps resistant Al?
I will take one, just to be with the cool kids (looking at J@se) :wacko:

Maybe it will go with my new shorts (yes proper DH shorts not bordies)
Nothing is Steeps resistant!

Its nice you think I'm cool Dobbster.:Banane17:

I have some brand new still in the packaging Alpine Stars DH shorts for sale if anyone wants e'm. Size 36, $50.

scblack

Leucocholic
Nothing is Steeps resistant!

Its nice you think I'm cool Dobbster.:Banane17:

I have some brand new still in the packaging Alpine Stars DH shorts for sale if anyone wants e'm. Size 36, $50.

Do the shorts have pockets at all?

I'll probably buy them just on spec anyway.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Woohoo!

And does the waist cinch tight? Does it have a mechanism to tighten up around the waist?
Yep.

"Gravity Shorts
Constructed from Cordura with a ballistic nylon reinforced seat offering durability and comfort, the Alpinestars Gravity Shorts are ideal for tearing down the trail. A dual tabbed Velcro waist adjustment ensures a secure, tailored fit."

Here is a link to the 2013 (Or whatever) shorts. The exactly the same as mine but different colour ways.

Lyle shorts of radness...:bowl:

Any more questions and the price goes up by $10.:fear:

Last edited:

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any more questions and the price goes up by $10.:fear:
Are the seams double stiched?
What colour is the stiching?
Does the cool kid factor carry over from the original owner?
Will the original owner ever ride DH again?
If you wear them on your head do you look weird?
Can you do a Harry Highpants with them?
Will the wearers balls be bigger, or just look bigger?

[SIZE=7]Price now: $110[/SIZE]