VIC The private decent

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
was out there today, tracks dry and running sick. only strange thing is, it looks like someone has driven something down the road gap landing. like an excavator or something, its about twice the width now. weird o_O
new wooden jump is awesome. so much fun! got some gopro footage too, but the setting i tried didnt really work..so not sure if its worth uploading.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was out there today, tracks dry and running sick. only strange thing is, it looks like someone has driven something down the road gap landing. like an excavator or something, its about twice the width now. weird o_O
new wooden jump is awesome. so much fun! got some gopro footage too, but the setting i tried didnt really work..so not sure if its worth uploading.
here is footage off my camera where i was following bryce.. till i crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rCqFcbOuEk&feature=youtu.be
tracks running great. hopefully the rain dosent ruin it over the weekend

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will be keen to head out there when im over my sickness. (may be a few weeks)
this place needs some love :)

NS Capital Man

Likes Dirt
Went out there today, running good.

Also there was some xc dude who was unaware of the road gap and slammed the brakes on when he saw it and went otb faceplanting on the road, nasty stuff

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went out there today, running good.

Also there was some xc dude who was unaware of the road gap and slammed the brakes on when he saw it and went otb faceplanting on the road, nasty stuff
Yeah. I think some signs, like at races are in order to show people when gaps/drops etc are.
so it stops that ^ happening. witch will stop people getting hurt more and lessen the chance of the track being destroyed

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
Signs are a fantastic idea! Just a tip a sharpie and the reverse side of roadworks signs work well together..... Or you can carve into planks of wood.... Takes longer though

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Signs are a fantastic idea! Just a tip a sharpie and the reverse side of roadworks signs work well together..... Or you can carve into planks of wood.... Takes longer though
Needs to be pretty damn noticeable. and i think a few are in order.
would need a lot of signs (i.e, diffrent lines into road gap. about 2 signs per line. One with *Gap/drop Ahead! and the other one actually signing the gap)
needs some thought

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys, long weekend. who is keen?
im pretty much free all Sunday , Monday and Tuesday.
keen to get back out there

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone been out there recently?
its been a while for me. keen to head out soon though as im on school holidays soon

Nerb

Squid
I rode down there 3 weeks ago. All ive got to say is you guys are nuts. I thought I was going to die. If you saw skid marks from top to bottom, that was probably me. My tyres were leaving skid marks too.

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I rode down there 3 weeks ago. All ive got to say is you guys are nuts. I thought I was going to die. If you saw skid marks from top to bottom, that was probably me. My tyres were leaving skid marks too.
hahahahaha. We aim to challenge ourselves but still have the easy option around it (like the road gap)
top section needs a lot of that though :p
there are a few bits that challenge the stopping power but hey, it gets the adrenaline pumping pretty quickly!
come out and ride with us one day, we will show you some new lines and better way to do things to make riding it more fun!
hopefully see you soon :)

brycethebomb

Likes Dirt
hahaha thanks for giving me a good laugh :)
it gets less scarier every ride down ;)

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
need to get out there soon guys! cant let moto dude take over!!!!
school holidays for me, im keen to get out whenever

angrybadger

Likes Dirt
I live a very quick pedal from the top and took a gentle cruise down this evening to scope it out. What Nerb said. You guys have balls made of black holes. Nice work