Little Things You Hate

pliskin

Likes Dirt
found out my front shock has crapped out. suspension seems to have 1 setting, instead of 3 .
shock will be covered by warranty, but will take a while to get it back to me.
In December the rear shock on the same bike, wasnt able to hold any pressure.
Is this a common failure rate on new tech ( FOX 34 Float CTD Evolution 26, FOX Float CTD Evolution with AUTOSAG ) or just bad luck on my part ?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
A current affair.

It makes me so fucking angry.

These arn't even real stories.
You mean beat ups and cross promotions arn't real journalism? I lost count of how many times a customer with a bug up their arse about something trivial threatened the business with taking their complaint to ACA. Like the rest of the country cares that the colour glass they wanted wasn't in stock.

At least it keeps the pensioners of the street after 7.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

Knut

Troll hunter
Four thousand posts! What's going on moorey? Did you park in that Big Hairy Dude's carpark again and too scared to leave the house?

moorey

call me Mia
Four thousand posts! What's going on moorey? Did you park in that Big Hairy Dude's carpark again and too scared to leave the house?
What can I say! I have a lot of love/shit to give.

Did I tell you bhd walked into mt jobsearch training class the other day, saw me, stopped dead in mid tracks, stared at me for what seemed 5 minutes, then slowly turned and walked out, never to return. Bead of sweat trickled down my forehead on that one :pound::behindsofa:

btw, you recovered enough to ride any inter winter yet?

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
A current affair.

I know!

'Dole cheating Dad works cash in hand and doesn't pay a cent of maintenance to the five mothers of his eight kids. Keep your eyes peeled for this slippery Cassanova ladies, he could be charming his way into your pockets next'

'New Islamic butcher caught price-under-cutting good ol Bob the (White) Aussie butcher down the road who's been there for forty years'

"Old lady gets scammed by African Money Laundering Scam "I lost $14,000 to these people, and now I have to live on rice and weetbix"

'Which post code do you live in? Well, you may want to check because the supermarkets in YOUR postcode may be getting all the fruit that's REJECTED BY THE UPPER CLASS SUBURBS"!

pliskin

Likes Dirt
'Which post code do you live in? Well, you may want to check because the supermarkets in YOUR postcode may be getting all the fruit that's REJECTED BY THE UPPER CLASS SUBURBS"!
sif the people in the poorer suburbs eat fruit and veg.
its all VB, Winfield reds and take-away . i base my comments on having watched all the episodes of ACA, that said so ! :thumb:

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A current affair.

I know!

'Dole cheating Dad works cash in hand and doesn't pay a cent of maintenance to the five mothers of his eight kids. Keep your eyes peeled for this slippery Cassanova ladies, he could be charming his way into your pockets next'

'New Islamic butcher caught price-under-cutting good ol Bob the (White) Aussie butcher down the road who's been there for forty years'

"Old lady gets scammed by African Money Laundering Scam "I lost $14,000 to these people, and now I have to live on rice and weetbix"

What, No HOON stories this week?...

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
I live in a shit suburb. But sometimes we sneak into the good suburbs to go shopping. Did you know they have meat that isn't rotting and fruit without worms in it? They even smile at you as you "sample" the omg amazing grapes.

bardynt

Back in his day.....
i don't think that is much journos left out there

have a look at most of morning news programs mostly turned into sponsored programs.

have a look at the quality of the journos you don't need a degree ,just have be decent looking very small degree of talent and you're a journo

moorey

call me Mia
i don't think that is much journos left out there

have a look at most of morning news programs mostly turned into sponsored programs.

have a look at the quality of the journos you don't need a degree ,just have be decent looking very small degree of talent and you're a journo
And a rudimentary grasp of punctuation and sentence structure. You should apply!!