Ride pics

Big JD

Wheel size expert
Xc trails there are about 12kms plus 3 proper DH trails, some quite doable on a XC bike (Melon track is insanely fast on an AM machine)
Monthly club days where you can hitch a shuttle to the top when the legs start to get tired.

Cheers.
MH
many thanks mate

Mad Hatter

Likes Dirt
I think I`ve come up with a new racing category.
29er SS 2wd mixed pairs.

SS 2wd mixed pair.JPG

Taken at the You Yangs track 15 & 16.
Just a bit of resistance training.
Cheers.
MH

Ackland

chats d'élevage
How does that set up work over doubles?

Another great shot from the weekend....

Pony Ridge Trail Adelaide... #lapinoriginal

AzonicNick

Likes Dirt
That is a cool photo. Go-pro on a chest mount? Might have to read into how to do that.

Do you just set it up on a time lapse and hope the photos come at the right points along the trail or is is a grab from a video?

Jubas

Likes Dirt
That is a cool photo. Go-pro on a chest mount? Might have to read into how to do that.

Do you just set it up on a time lapse and hope the photos come at the right points along the trail or is is a grab from a video?
Grabbing from a video is usually the easiest I find..

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Yes, Chest mount.

GoPro Hero 3s can shoot video and photos at the same time on certain settings. I just set it to record at 720p and photo every 2 secs.