Little Things You Love

Minlak

custom titis
Got a "job" a few weeks back. Writing/ reviewing for a bike website over here, with the promise that I should expect low end, boring bikes to review. Ho hum.

LTIL getting the call about the first review rig....Jekyll Team, cheers
Congratulations sweet job you got there? Do you get in trouble for damage?

stirk

Burner
Also, if you're going to make a complete ass of yourself, at least have the good manners to spell it correctly. I am positive he believes it means super stud with a huge wang, in Chinese or something.....He actually told me once, that he was obviously so much more intelligent than me because I was still going to university at 41 while he managed to finish school at 15.
Love this story! laughing so much the missus needs to know what I'm laughing about.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Don't know if it has been posted before but the "Universal Hot Crazy matrix". Has lead to descriptors such as 'definitely above the line' etc. Worth a google.

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Got a "job" a few weeks back. Writing/ reviewing for a bike website over here, with the promise that I should expect low end, boring bikes to review. Ho hum.

LTIL getting the call about the first review rig....Jekyll Team, cheers
what is going on with the cannondale logo?
black frame with an odd yellow/green patch and black text on it looks like someone cocked up when masking off the bike for paint.

sweet job though!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Congratulations sweet job you got there? Do you get in trouble for damage?
what is going on with the cannondale logo?
black frame with an odd yellow/green patch and black text on it looks like someone cocked up when masking off the bike for paint.

sweet job though!
I put "job" in inverted commas for a reason. It is a paying gig, but barely. More a justification for riding all day while my kids are at school.

moorey

call me Mia
LTIL. My kids volunteering to help doing a painting job that I expected to take me 3 hours on my own.
LTIH. My kids volunteering to help doing a painting job and turning it into a 6hr job

stirk

Burner
LTIL. My kids volunteering to help doing a painting job that I expected to take me 3 hours on my own.
LTIH. My kids volunteering to help doing a painting job and turning it into a 6hr job
Admit it you loved every second teaching them how to paint!

moorey

call me Mia
Admit it you loved every second teaching them how to paint!
No. No I didn't. I loved the offer, but I'm far too controlling to enjoy it.

While I'm here:
LTIL. Father's Day.
Ltih. The family thinking Father's Day was a day to spend with their father.

stirk

Burner
No. No I didn't. I loved the offer, but I'm far too controlling to enjoy it.

While I'm here:
LTIL. Father's Day.
Ltih. The family thinking Father's Day was a day to spend with their father.
I hear you! The missus asked me what I want to do tomorrow and I don't have the heart to say I want to go for another ride even though I spent 3 hours out on the trails today.

Happy dads day all

moorey

call me Mia
I hear you! The missus asked me what I want to do tomorrow and I don't have the heart to say I want to go for another ride even though I spent 3 hours out on the trails today.

Happy dads day all
Oh I had the heart. 5 hour morning ride, then I'm theirs.
LTIH, our local club running a workshop tomorrow. It's Father's Day, FFS. :frusty:

stirk

Burner
Oh I had the heart. 5 hour morning ride, then I'm theirs.
LTIH, our local club running a workshop tomorrow. It's Father's Day, FFS. :frusty:
And you probably organised the workshop but didn't think about fathers day!!!

Anyways, every day is fathers day if your a dad.

stirk

Burner
North West WA

That is a sea snake and the wobbly shape at the lower left hand side is a bronze whaler
Wow man that's awesome! I worked on sugar trains in FNQ 24/7 and saw the wild life like cassowary and crocs and pythons and march flys. It made the work interesting for sure.

Probably something for the stupid questions thread but are you allowed to fish off the rig?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Wow man that's awesome! I worked on sugar trains in FNQ 24/7 and saw the wild life like cassowary and crocs and pythons and march flys. It made the work interesting for sure.

Probably something for the stupid questions thread but are you allowed to fish off the rig?
Unfortunately not which is a shame as it's absolutely teeming with life down the legs - the rig's structure is essentially a giant artificial reef.

moorey

call me Mia
And you probably organised the workshop but didn't think about fathers day!!!
There's a very sad twist actually. It was meant to run months ago but the facilitator had to cancel as his father passed away...so a new date was set, without considering that it would be Father's Day :behindsofa: