Little Things You Love

MasterOfReality

After forever
Getting a redundancy, waking up and realising I don't have to put up with all the bullshit that comes with a once great company company now on its last legs and people that will do anything to protect whatever little billable work they have left.

Haven't slept so well in ages!!

Great opportunity to get the bike out.

scblack

Leucocholic
Getting a redundancy, waking up and realising I don't have to put up with all the bullshit that comes with a once great company company now on its last legs and people that will do anything to protect whatever little billable work they have left.

Haven't slept so well in ages!!

Great opportunity to get the bike out.
Ooooh, so it eventually came through, you've been hanging for ages.

If you're happy with that good luck in future.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Have not told the missus yet but when the new bike arrives it'll be living inside the house until we get a 10+ kg dog to protect it, mwuhaaaa haa haa haa haa ha!
That's not a very big dog... get a full size poodle and train it as a personal defence dog. Then dye it bright pink. Then still keep the bike inside the house. You will struggle to get a good ride out of a bike that feels neglected...

stirk

Burner
K-9 erotica!
I'm not worried about you poodle, you are a dog after all :)

on topic of dog,

Sorry for the repost but this is awesome, thanks PoSM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UowkIRSDHfs

I can feel the dogs excitement - it mirrors mine when I get off the little bit of road I need to endure to get to the trail - I speed up when I see the trail head, hit the dirt and BAM - smile, I can't help it no matter how pissed off I might be about stuff it just happens - trail = smile!