Little Things You Hate

rone

Eats Squid
Having a fucked immune system at the moment. Got a throat infection a couple of weeks back, almost got back to 100% better and boom, caught the flu. Have so much shit to get done and now I can't be assed to do any of it.
This brand of flu is a right fucker, too.

Minlak

custom titis
Having a fucked immune system at the moment. Got a throat infection a couple of weeks back, almost got back to 100% better and boom, caught the flu. Have so much shit to get done and now I can't be assed to do any of it.
This brand of flu is a right fucker, too.
I get the flu shot every year now for last 4 years and have never had worse than a 3 day head cold since... You don't have to be old to get it... I work in retail and people are disgusting pigs and their kids are worse... 5 years ago I got the flu so bad when I went to the doctor to get my test he results he said "people die from what you have" ... So from then on I always get the shot.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When the wife has a day off the same day I'm having a sickie. I just wanted to play warcraft, drink coffee and beat off in peace.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
When the wife has a day off the same day I'm having a sickie. I just wanted to play warcraft, drink coffee and beat off in peace.
Ooh, that chaffes my 'gina when they do that. Don't they realise we want a day off without them? Yes dear I do love you, but if you loved me you'd leave me the fuck alone for 8hours.....

OscarWhitbread

Likes Bikes
I get the flu shot every year now for last 4 years and have never had worse than a 3 day head cold since... You don't have to be old to get it... I work in retail and people are disgusting pigs and their kids are worse... 5 years ago I got the flu so bad when I went to the doctor to get my test he results he said "people die from what you have" ... So from then on I always get the shot.
Yep, get on it I reckon. I spent 8 days in hospital with pneumonia 4 years ago and nearly checked out of this world at the age of 30. It took me 6 months before I could walk a flight of stairs without looking like a 90 year old man. I've had to get the flu jab every year since, this year has been awesome, barely a sniffle and everyone around me at work and home have been dropping like flies.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
LTIH- injuries that seem to get worse with time!
LTIH - old man injuries and recovery Times.
i'm with both of you. broke two metacarpals (among other assorted internal injuries) at State Titles this last February, was assured k-wire surgery would halve my healing time. well, surprise surprise, it didn't, and eight months later i'm headed in for more surgery to fix the mess they made last time. more time off the bike, more injury, more risk of another round of golden staph, and did i mention i've only just got back to work as a massage therapist and yep, time off work again.

added to that the insurance company has been dicking me around something chronic.:frusty:

slowmick

38-39"
Geez Norco - i've got nothing to complain about - you're definitely on the business end of the pineapple this year. hope the next surgery comes with holy light and you are back on 2 wheels and at work ASAP.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
LTIH: Staking a perfectly good rear tubeless tyre whilst on a bike path and finding that there's now a hole in tread that's big enough to slide my little finger into...just three working days from the local club's feature race for the year.

stirk

Burner
You and millions of men and women world wide feel your pain, we do it to each other on purpose!!! Hilarious

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Birds.

For a long time I was a regular recipient of bird shit during my lunch break, and the amusement of my peers that goes with it. I have endured magpie and plover attacks. Seagulls and other pests stealing my fishing bait and an eagle stealing my fish. But today...it was something new.

Standing on the train station I was swooped by a small bird, I'm thinking butcher bird. It hit the side of my head, drew blood, then flew up to the power line and laughed.

And laughed. And laughed some more. Angry fist shaking.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Birds.

For a long time I was a regular recipient of bird shit during my lunch break, and the amusement of my peers that goes with it. I have endured magpie and plover attacks. Seagulls and other pests stealing my fishing bait and an eagle stealing my fish. But today...it was something new.

Standing on the train station I was swooped by a small bird, I'm thinking butcher bird. It hit the side of my head, drew blood, then flew up to the power line and laughed.

And laughed. And laughed some more. Angry fist shaking.
Butcher birds hate dogs, especially the ones that masquerade as poodles with pink fur.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Australia Post; take 47.
How the fuck does this company have any credibility in this country? Their service is useless and I wish companies offered something as an alternative when offering a delivery service. I've ordered some stuff around the size of a shoebox, paid my $25 for express delivery in the hope I get it for the weekend. I called them after seeing no updates on the tracking and the bimbo tells me that the forecast delivery date is Wednesday 24th.............the parcel only needs to travel 330km from one major town to another. Fuck you Australia Post.:frusty:

Minlak

custom titis
Australia Post; take 47.
How the fuck does this company have any credibility in this country? Their service is useless and I wish companies offered something as an alternative when offering a delivery service. I've ordered some stuff around the size of a shoebox, paid my $25 for express delivery in the hope I get it for the weekend. I called them after seeing no updates on the tracking and the bimbo tells me that the forecast delivery date is Wednesday 24th.............the parcel only needs to travel 330km from one major town to another. Fuck you Australia Post.:frusty:
I don't want to defend Aus post here (believe me I don't) but I have had the issue from some retailers where the express option meant they packed it faster not they sent it express post. Are you sure it went express post? Just asking....:behindsofa:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I don't want to defend Aus post here (believe me I don't) but I have had the issue from some retailers where the express option meant they packed it faster not they sent it express post. Are you sure it went express post? Just asking....:behindsofa:
'twas express post. ;)

C0na

Likes Bikes and Dirt
'twas express post. ;)
My 'express' Aus post took two weeks to travel 20km. I called them asking to pick it up as it was getting ridiculous, only to be told they have no record of the parcel. Next day the parcel arrives. :mmph:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
My 'express' Aus post took two weeks to travel 20km. I called them asking to pick it up as it was getting ridiculous, only to be told they have no record of the parcel. Next day the parcel arrives. :mmph:
How can it fuck up so commonly? I understand that basically every door is being served but what is happening in between? Are their staff just trawling Rotorburn all day and stuffing around?

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
How can it fuck up so commonly? I understand that basically every door is being served but what is happening in between? Are their staff just trawling Rotorburn all day and stuffing around?
Give them a break dozer, not like delivering shit is their core business.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Mail distribution centres have VERY strong union presence. Doesn't take much to upset them and for them to stop work.
Well that may fill in some gaps. Most companies in Australia that bind to that shit are trouble making douchebags that aren't in it for anything other than a bludge.

Give them a break dozer, not like delivering shit is their core business.
It's all just a front for something else....but what?