Rotorburn staff - moderators of the site

Gripo

Eats Squid
I don't mind a bit of mod angst counter banter but......when one of them goes in and writes some shit in your signature panel please....give up your mod status you child!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hahahahah, jeeeeeesus christ, mate. You HAVE to be kidding me!

Ok, I'll tell you how it works; you hang out on this website for a while, the other mods and site owner like the way you conduct yourself and you get offered the role. Simple as that. So if you're going to make a complaint about me or any of the other mods on this site, best of luck!!

Internet forums.

Serious.

moorey

call me Mia
Hahahahah, jeeeeeesus christ, mate. You HAVE to be kidding me!

Ok, I'll tell you how it works; you hang out on this website for a while, the other mods and site owner like the way you conduct yourself and you get offered the role. Simple as that. So if you're going to make a complaint about me or any of the other mods on this site, best of luck!!

Internet forums.

Serious.
Yeah, we mods cop a bit, but we have broad shoulders.

Minlak

custom titis
Moorey is definitely the coolest mod most of the time it is like he has done nothing and the forums just keep chugging along you cant tell what he has changed.......

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey is definitely the coolest mod most of the time it is like he has done nothing and the forums just keep chugging along you cant tell what he has changed.......
The devils greatest trick was convincing everyone he doesn't exist. :spy:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wait! Moorey is a mod? How can he be? He doesn't have enough hair for the suave style cuts. Sure he wears a suit now...and probably has a step through.

Moorey do you like The Who?