Rotorburn staff - moderators of the site

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Lol, thank christ this thread finally started making some sense. Was beginning to do my head in for a while there!!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I've just come down from a week long bender. What the fuck are you people on about.................

scblack

Leucocholic
I've just come down from a week long bender. What the fuck are you people on about.................
Boy, you've missed out with this one:
  • Transparency
  • Governance
  • Process
  • Leadership
  • Strategic arguments
  • Strict Rule following
  • Posting by Scientific Method
  • Moral Guidelines

These are all the things you slack-arse moderators are failing........according to one person anyway.

Happy days.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Boy, you've missed out with this one:
  • Transparency
  • Governance
  • Process
  • Leadership
  • Strategic arguments
  • Strict Rule following
  • Posting by Scientific Method
  • Moral Guidelines

These are all the things you slack-arse moderators are failing........according to one person anyway.

Happy days.
Looks like we'll be taking a pay cut.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Oh yeah, things got just a liiiiitle moronic around here over the weekend.

We're talking "moral and ethical compass point" level of moronic....

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Oh yeah, things got just a liiiiitle moronic around here over the weekend.

We're talking "moral and ethical compass point" level of moronic....
Glad I missed it. I've been on the road and would have made house visits if the chance came along..............good to see you handled it without calling anyone offensive names mate. ;)

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey gents just a quick one, why was the ZLV thread closed? I was in the middle of posting actual experiences, sadly negative. I feel it is a valid thread worth keeping going so that others may benefit from mine and others experience. I understand the wheels where falling off a bit so maybe a warning might've been valid but given the situation I question the need to lock the thread. There have been far more negative/controversial threads that are still up. Anyway that's my 2 cents.

Please don't take this as a criticism as I, and I'm sure many others really appreciate the work you guys do. Thanks heaps.

Scott.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
We've temporarily closed it because last time we went through this it became an absolute shitfight. While there are people like yourself with valid and actual experiences to share, there's a few who are more interested in poking the bear than anything else.

We'll have a think about it, and possibly limit the thread to posts from people with actual dealings with the company.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We've temporarily closed it because last time we went through this it became an absolute shitfight. While there are people like yourself with valid and actual experiences to share, there's a few who are more interested in poking the bear than anything else.

We'll have a think about it, and possibly limit the thread to posts from people with actual dealings with the company.
Cheers mate I understand it can be a fine line to walk.

Thanks Scott.

binner

Hath shat hymself

how is it looking now?