Little Things You Hate

John U

MTB Precision
I'm pretty sure having children stuffed in your letterbox would be illegal, not to mention it being even more difficult (with or without bike) than shoving a whole sheep up a kiwi's arse
Gold. ......

Wrapped in cling film might work.

Last edited:

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
LTIH: Being at work today... or at all really, but today in particular.. Completely lacking in motivation. Just plain CBF.. Would much rather be out riding, or at the beach, or on the couch.. or pretty much anywhere really.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Last night was weirdly humid, I got bitten to death by mozzies and woke up at 6am unable to get back to sleep despite having had only 3hrs kip.

Now I've just found out that it also turned last nights dishes (and ok, maybe one or two from the night before) into a bloody ecosystem!

stirk

Burner
I've seen the movie The Sound of Music a bloody million times cause growing up it was on every 4th Sunday night!

Now on XMAS day it happens to be on and the family want to watch it!

Faaaarrrrk!

time for a LTIL post.....

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
abusive and incorrect use of the word......literally

/ˈlɪt(ə)rəli/

adverb
informal
used for emphasis while not being literally true.

I think the word you might be looking for is ACTUALLY!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
abusive and incorrect use of the word......literally

/ˈlɪt(ə)rəli/

adverb
informal
used for emphasis while not being literally true.

I think the word you might be looking for is ACTUALLY!
When has there been a time that proper language skills should get in the way o telling a story?

ChopSticks

Banned
Ltih: the stupid kid who just swung open his mummy's xc90 door into my car..... Thank fuck I was there to grab her details !

My kid did that in the kinder car park. I found the owner and told her about it as it was the right thing to do. $440 to fix it.

Looks like the damage is gonna run into the $$$$

dropped it off into the smash repairs.... Look like it will be there for 3 weeks while they ship in a new door from Germany and respray my entire driver side

cant wait to see the final bill and what her excess becomes next year lol

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Looks like the damage is gonna run into the $$$$

dropped it off into the smash repairs.... Look like it will be there for 3 weeks while they ship in a new door from Germany and respray my entire driver side

cant wait to see the final bill and what her excess becomes next year lol
LOL. bullshit. it's a small dent. pop it out and age match the paint on that door. not rocket surgery.

Flow-Rider

Burner
LOL. bullshit. it's a small dent. pop it out and age match the paint on that door. not rocket surgery.
I would think, somewhere between $600-$1000. You need to blend in metallic paint with the other panels, it's impossible to exactly match and no new door.

moorey

call me Mia
She has an XC90, some things cannot be forgiven.
I think she's suffering enough already.

My ute got hit a month ago, left some scratches in chrome bumper, person left a note. Called him, nice old fella, asked if he could pay cash rather than use insurance, as excess would be high and could effect his premium.
Quote for s/h bumper was $450. I'm not even going to get back to him. I'm bound to Fark it myself anyway, and I don't think the old fella would find the cash without suffering.