Little Things You Hate

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Just watched the last ever Colbert Report. 9 years of nightly comic brilliance has come to an end.

In a perfect world Comedy Central would replace him with Shaun Micalleff but that's just wishful thinking...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIH: Inlaws (yep, again....)
"hey bro, I just had an epiphany, and I cut down that big fuck off tree that was perfectly positioned to let the morning sun from the east flood your yard, then provide shade to 90% of it from the hot afternoon Western sun, while you were out."

"fuck me though, your yard gets bloody hot during the afternoon, what you need out there is something on the west side to give some shade......"

"Sorted mate. Wouldn't even know I'd cut the fucker down:

Words failed me........the 4' length of poly pipe didn't.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Roads at this time of year, particularly dumb f...s that can't drive and try to fuck off without stopping after an accident that they caused. That shit aint happening to this motherfucking little black duck. The final straw after I got him to stop was the attitude he gave to my wife, who was just trying to a) keep the situation from getting worse, and b) trying nicely to get some details. Something my wife said in reply made him get back in his car and take off again pretty quick, haven't the faintest what it could've been :noidea:
Something to do with a hole and the state forest, I'm thinking.

Think happy thoughts mate, could be worse, you could be legally related to the idjit.....

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
want any help digging that stump out? I'm thinking the deeper the better, with a concrete slab over the top right?

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Something to do with a hole and the state forest, I'm thinking.
Think happy thoughts mate, could be worse, you could be legally related to the idjit.....
She wont say. Bonus was it was the hire car replacement for the wagon that's in getting the bullbar replaced.... no better vehicle for it.
Didn't stop us going out on the first date night in 2 years and seeing Nick Cave though - if anything it led to kicking the evening off with long island ice teas, which is never a bad thing.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
want any help digging that stump out? I'm thinking the deeper the better, with a concrete slab over the top right?
Sorry officer, last time I seen him was at our wedding 15 years ago.......no idea where he could be now. What? The shed? Nah been there for years, have you tried one of his ex wives?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LTIH.
when that slackass , the 'Ice Cube Fairy' has a day off, and you run out of nice fat ice cubes for your choice of tasty beverages!
I mean, who else fills up the fucking trays...me?, oh wait - yeah its me!
if you use them, refill the f...ing thing

binner

Hath shat hymself
The retard who still insists on parking his fucking work ute right opposite my driveway in a narrow street that makes reversing out with my zombie a fucking pain...FFS all he has do do is pull up either 2car lengths before or after being opposite my driveway, the fucking irony is that he has ample off street parking but doesn't fucking use it.....

Asshole.....now where is my home brew......

John U

MTB Precision
Newspapers wrapped in cling film. What's the point of a dry newspaper when you can't get it unwrapped to read, and if you can it's unreadable because it is always wrapped to tight. For the once in a blue moon when rain coincides with paper delivery just leave the fuckin thing unwrapped.

stirk

Burner
Newspapers wrapped in cling film. What's the point of a dry newspaper when you can't get it unwrapped to read, and if you can it's unreadable because it is always wrapped to tight. For the once in a blue moon when rain coincides with paper delivery just leave the fuckin thing unwrapped.
Love to see the state of the paper after being flung from a moving vehicle unwrapped!

stirk

Burner
Wrapped newspaper reminds me of a new hate I have.

The new Gladwrap cutting strip now located on the flip lid of the box, it's friking blunt and awkward to use compared to the original blade on the bottom of the box. Redesign to make something better not worse, idiots!

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
That would piss me off!

It's even worse when you approach the careless morons if you happen to see them do it, and they say stuff along the lines of 'its just a car - who cares?'

Clearly I do. Asshat.

John U

MTB Precision
Love to see the state of the paper after being flung from a moving vehicle unwrapped!
They could use rubber bands.

If they can organise a human to stuff your letter box full of shit then you'd think they could organise a human to stuff the paper in there once a week. Maybe even a kid on a bike.

John U

MTB Precision
Ltih: the stupid kid who just swung open his mummy's xc90 door into my car..... Thank fuck I was there to grab her details !

My kid did that in the kinder car park. I found the owner and told her about it as it was the right thing to do. $440 to fix it.

ChopSticks

Banned
My kid did that in the kinder car park. I found the owner and told her about it as it was the right thing to do. $440 to fix it.
Good man!!

lucky I 'caught' her
she didn't believe her kid would do such a thing and kept looking at it and opening her door to see if the dent was really her fault.... I told her to keep opening it, as she already did the damage and will make no difference if she hits it again LOL

I would imagine it being more than $440 for mine.... It's also right at the curve in the door handle so might take some more work?

Just pissed it means I'll be without a car for a day or two... Or a week while it gets fixed!

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
They could use rubber bands.

If they can organise a human to stuff your letter box full of shit then you'd think they could organise a human to stuff the paper in there once a week. Maybe even a kid on a bike.
I'm pretty sure having children stuffed in your letterbox would be illegal, not to mention it being even more difficult (with or without bike) than shoving a whole sheep up a kiwi's arse