Little Things You Love

Norco Maniac

Is back!
With your extra knowledge how hard would it be to organically "dispose" of him in the garden then? The next BF could be worse though... A hipster with a little gardening knowledge.....
don't tempt me, there's still the odd "long drop" dunny around here on the bush commune property where DD is living. a bit of lime thrown in and problem solved....

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Lol. Now you're thinking organically. I hope my daughter never grows up....
I'm going to hate having to kill her boyfriends.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Poodle?
minlak?
nautonier?
no, wait... Chunt-knuckle?
I draw love hearts on the packages I send.

killing them is tricky and messy and can lead to you having a 'holiday' and not being around to 'protect' her. I used to surprise my sister's boy friends with a little bit of good old family nudity. followed by a bit of hitting on them. when my brother started joining in, she stopped bringing boys home.

DMan

Just don't get your tackle near anything metal for Christ's sake....I was always partial to a bit of "full mooning". I have sent many a great "full moon" from all over the world. Rock on my friend!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just don't get your tackle near anything metal for Christ's sake....I was always partial to a bit of "full mooning". I have sent many a great "full moon" from all over the world. Rock on my friend!
climbed up to a look out at Coronet Peak (NZ) with my brother many years ago. ripped gear off and climbed up on the safety railing for a chilly photo...boom! up comes a large group of English peeps while I was a long way from being clothed. "You boys must be Australians."

binner

Hath shat hymself
I ride like Samkunt.......

Going thru gumkunt looking for a shitty AM (yeah,fuck....I said all mountain bike) and stumbling on these

Local buy
My size
Used 2wice
$50 cash no whining

That's what I love...... A bargain

Attachments

Norco Maniac

Is back!
there's also the pig farm option, or the septic tank...

DD unfortunately has an eight week old son to this chunt. no job, expects her to drive him everywhere, chucked a right spaz in front of me the other morning during our lunch at a cafe that i sprung for, this morning (and this is average for whilst i've been here visiting) DD made pancakes for his 4yro whilst i held baby and walked the floor, then cleaned the kitchen one-handed whilst still holding baby, and then made DD a protein smoothie because she hadn't had breakfast yet and baby is fully breastfed, whilst still holding baby....

whilst useless BF sat on the couch playing games on his phone ignoring the 4yro.

pig farm, long drop or septic tank? hmmm, decisions, decisions....

DMan

What an asswipe. Just pay someone to make him dissappear... Then you don't have to worry about teeth..

Norco Maniac

Is back!
You still have to pick his teeth out of the pig shit to foil dental ID, septic = bloat n float, I'd go with the shit shute.........drop dependant.
don't think this third generation welfare dependant would have seen a dentist in his life, would need to make sure his jailbird-style tattoos wouldn't identify him tho.

plenty of gullies up here in banana country where he wouldn't be found for a long, long while. he's in need of a meeting with a sharp shovel.

DD is ashamed to take me over to spend time with his parents, apparently it's like living an episode of Houso's. no idea how my daughter found herself tied to this loser, she keeps making excuses for him like he can be redeemed or something. very tempted to steal my grandson and force her to come find him, i'd rather ruin my relationship with her forever than see my grandson grow up knowing his father's family.

What an asswipe. Just pay someone to make him dissappear... Then you don't have to worry about teeth..
then i'd be wondering when i'd have a tap on my shoulder to pay back the favour. if a job is worth doing, it's worth doing yourself.