Little Things You Love

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
LOL, greatest example of why you should stay away from steroids, besides shrunken genitals.
lol... the bb.com forums.. Some of the most amusingly retarded shit ever posted on the internet floats around that forums misc/off-topic/whatever-the-fuck-its-called-these-days section.. Even among other bodybuilding forums, the bb.com forums have a reputation for fucking retardedness :p

tex72

Likes Dirt
Well now that we're here, I've got a question: I've parked my plane on top of a giant treadmill, and am just wondering whether I'm going to be able to take off from where it is?
Not unless the giant treadmill is in front of a giant fan (on setting no.3) to create enough air speed over the wings to create lift.
:plane::plane::plane:

moorey

call me Mia
Not unless the giant treadmill is in front of a giant fan (on setting no.3) to create enough air speed over the wings to create lift.
:plane::plane::plane:
I think you'll find that myth busters tested this...and not so. The plane can be static, but the wind generated by its propellor allowed it to take off.

binner

Hath shat hymself
The smell of hot bitumen after rain........ Reminds of being a kid on my mongoose cro mo blasting around bald hills in summer rains...

Yeah , and that suburb is in fucking Queensland...don't even start with the puffing chest and going on about Queenslanders.....

dcrofty

Eats Squid
It was quite impressive to get 18 pages out of a question answered correctly in the second post, 3 minutes after it was posed. Other forums were much worse though.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Zero to hero in the space of one delivery.....

Receptionist won't leave me alone now she assumes my erectile dysfunction is fixed.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Darling Daughter's know-nothing useless boyfriend solemnly saying "I have a Cert II in Horticulture too...." after trying to tell me how to make compost. to me who has spent 35 years as an organic gardener, fruit grower, food planter, a couple of years running a garden shop after working as a casual there for five, and finally this year got my Cert II and III in Hort.

:frusty:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Darling Daughter's know-nothing useless boyfriend solemnly saying "I have a Cert II in Horticulture too...." after trying to tell me how to make compost. to me who has spent 35 years as an organic gardener, fruit grower, food planter, a couple of years running a garden shop after working as a casual there for five, and finally this year got my Cert II and III in Hort.

:frusty:
With your extra knowledge how hard would it be to organically "dispose" of him in the garden then? The next BF could be worse though... A hipster with a little gardening knowledge.....