VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

Marx

Likes Dirt
First time this year, I entered for the whole series.
Do I just rock up Sunday morning for the Cloverleaf round at Castlemaine & they'll be all happy to see me at the rego table?

moorey

call me Mia
Rock up within rego times with mtba licence, or fill out day licence if needed. There's usually a bit of a last minute rush.

ps, I used to love The Maxx:woot:

Ddm

Likes Bikes
Grading

Does anyone know where the graded results have been posted? Signing up for round two, but don't know which grade to enter.

Cheers

Go
^^^ Anyone know whats happening with this?

moorey

call me Mia
Yep. Took one for the team riding support for my lad. Next round I'll be back in the tail end of B where I belong...

moorey

call me Mia
Using median times gives some interesting results. Puts some 5 lapses in A, some in C, and a guy with a single fast lap ended in A mid field. :noidea:

Shadow Puppet

Likes Dirt
Oh, last year? You mean when I won overall in B grade?
Yes, a patriot. 13yo, if you don't mind...show some respect.
Did you? Didn't think to try and step up to A grade this year then?

Well, I have heard some people prefer riding grannies..... give the creaky old girl a break eh?

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Did you? Didn't think to try and step up to A grade this year then?
I'm a solid B rider. Won overall due to completing all rounds, and points for volunteering (setting up local event and running the kids race). I was also a lot fitter last year when my then job gave me daily commuting. I'll be lucky to finish these rounds without crippling cramps. But hey, thanks for caring and following my career, Mr Anonymity. I'm flattered. :wink:

moorey

call me Mia
In bike years mine is well over age..... (has 26" wheels!) About 8 years off being classed a granny though...
Fucking noobs. I've semi retired the patriot, you'll be pleased to know. It's too cool to ride into the ground. Taking the baby out this year. A measly 7 years old.

So, how do I spot you, so I know who's front wheel to ram a stick into?

Shadow Puppet

Likes Dirt
Fucking noobs. I've semi retired the patriot, you'll be pleased to know. It's too cool to ride into the ground. Taking the baby out this year. A measly 7 years old.

So, how do I spot you, so I know who's front wheel to ram a stick into?
Don't worry about what I look like........ worry about how hard my knuckles are.....nigs!

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
If you only knew how hard I've worked to keep my image off the nets.........and this is the one that gets leaked. I look much slimmer with straight hair.