DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Yeah word has it that she was looking reasonably quick, but not up to speed with the usual suspects, nor hitting all the big lines...

I never really payed much attention to her, but it's kinda cool having someone from the previous generation of racers throw down with the current crop, see how much difference 10 years makes.

heavyp

You heard it here first
I know Sam and Aaron are quiet guys and I guess thats why when I saw this photo I actually said WOW.
I didn't think id ever see them together like this for some reason I hope they have massive respect for each other!

Legends!
p5pb12538868.jpg

speedyjonzalas

Likes Dirt
Anyone got any knowledge on the apparent fighting thats been going on?

I cant decide if its all nonsense or not.

Through various comments it seems either Ratboy or Dale got in a tiff with Atherton, and possibly Gwin vs Atherton recently as well?

I would have given it no thought but both Claudio and Wyn have made comments about it all - though possibly just to stir the net.

Klips

Likes Dirt
It featured on pinkbike too. In this day and age, the likelihood of a trackside altercation occurring with the rat pulling out his pork sword yet there being absolutely no documented evidence seems unlikely.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Track looks like it could use a light raining overnight.

Really fun ooking track and the camera coverage of the quals looks tops as well.

cjaty

Likes Dirt
I can't remember exactly why I despised that idiot during the Global days but seeing her appear again at a world cup reminded me that she's a fucking wanker. The sport is better off without that trashbag getting press. She'd come last in any race but sadly, she'll get press just for being an annoying pullthrough.
Really hope she hasn't taken Someone's spot who actually deserves it

ajay

Well... Rachel sure showed em whats up! :crazy:

Pretty cruddy presentation though, no dais, just stand in the dirt?

ajay

Looks like Troy crashed... but still into 5th!? Animal.