Confessions from the fuckwits

stirk

Burner

safreek

I got a non cycling friend to pick up a bike for me in brizzi today, first look at it tells me toodle ooh to my money. will include more deets tomorrow,

safreek

I've come to expect nothing less from you :behindsofa:
Nor do I, unfortunately bikes are pretty hard to get up here, yo have to do what you have to do. At least it has slx cranks. Did ask the fella if it was all good to ride and was told yeah, so far at a basic glance it has the wrong hanger, couple of small dents ( was told there was none) mighty 6 speed cog with a bolt instead of the qr (on a spec m5). To be honest I guess its not to bad for the dollars I payed, shall use the crappy parts off it to get a ss up and running. At least the rear shock isn't making strange noises. OH and the bike is pink, not red as first believed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nor do I, unfortunately bikes are pretty hard to get up here, yo have to do what you have to do. At least it has slx cranks. Did ask the fella if it was all good to ride and was told yeah, so far at a basic glance it has the wrong hanger, couple of small dents ( was told there was none) mighty 6 speed cog with a bolt instead of the qr (on a spec m5). To be honest I guess its not to bad for the dollars I payed, shall use the crappy parts off it to get a ss up and running. At least the rear shock isn't making strange noises. OH and the bike is pink, not red as first believed.
And the bike was named! Pink Bits rides again.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
26"? I have some basic Shimano hubbed wheels you can have for nix. Can make arrangements to get them to your dodgy mate...

moorey

call me Mia
13 years/25,000 posts on here....and my legacy boils down to this thread....in no small due the the fact that I'm also its main contributor :pout:

:woot:

scblack

Leucocholic
13 years/25,000 posts on here....and my legacy boils down to this thread....in no small due the the fact that I'm also its main contributor :pout:

Wow 25,000 meaningless brain farts....

I only have 8,000 meaningless brain farts....

stirk

Burner

If you removed the nitpicking, typo corrections and you don't have children posts you count would only be 5000!