Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

Jake Parker

Cannon Fodder
Loving my 2016 spitty I built up in September last year !! Such a comfortable capable bike which definately encourages you to forget there's only 140 out back

Started with an inline and have just recently got the dbcoil cs - still dialling it in. 160mm Pikes, guides, zee drive, reverb dropper, stans flow on hope pro 2s, Thomson stem and renthal bars.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Loving my 2016 spitty I built up in September last year !! Such a comfortable capable bike which definately encourages you to forget there's only 140 out back

Started with an inline and have just recently got the dbcoil cs - still dialling it in. 160mm Pikes, guides, zee drive, reverb dropper, stans flow on hope pro 2s, Thomson stem and renthal bars.
Dude, I know you're only new here, but no posting in the wicked banshee thread without including eye candy!

Here's one I prepared earlier...

Jake Parker

Cannon Fodder
Dude, I know you're only new here, but no posting in the wicked banshee thread without including eye candy!

Here's one I prepared earlier...

Hahah I know!! definitely a rookie as I couldn't upload an image from my phone. Here she is as it currently sits and when I built it up

Attachments

Aussie_Ryder

Likes Dirt
Just unboxed my new phantom frame! Very impressed with the quality overall. Will be a slowish build most likely with 120mm pikes, xt 1x11, Easton arc27 etc. I haven't ridden one but I am a wagon wheel fan and loved my spitfire so I'm hoping it's the best of both worlds for me. Will post photos soon.

Always regretted selling my spitfire but never had a need for that much suspension anyway here's a photo of said spitty (before they were mainstream)
uploadfromtaptalk1463048735741.jpg

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Little Banshee edit from today's afternoon outing at You Yangs with Ideate.
First time on the bike in about 7 weeks and I'm feelin' that Banshee love. :whoo:

[video=youtube;HrEy57oswRs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrEy57oswRs[/video]

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
That was cool. great tune, cruisy riding, good camera work. Your's is a Spitfire, right?

I posted the vid on Banshee's FB page. fame awaits... :cheer2:

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Haha! My 51 seconds of fame.

Thanks! We had fun making the vid and one of the jumps there was my first time trying it (the second double). Progress!

Yeah she's a Spitfire. :)

Also... we have a mutual Facebook friend.

moorey

call me Mia
Lovely colour combination....... Preferred this colour way over the stealth.
Please don't poison his mind with your 26" depravity.
Will be up to him. Can try both sizes and decide which he likes. I pushing him 27.5, believe it or not. :behindsofa:
This has all my favorite fruit.... Avids, SRAM, 27.5...loaded.

stoo

Likes Dirt
Wow! ace pic!
Coil shock Spitfires now?:shocked:
I was keen to try coil on the Rune until recently sorting out the CCDB settings, very happy with it now.
No CC option with this years models so hopefully the Monarch+ is good.
Still 2 weeks until new frame....