Post your wicked BANSHEE thread....

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Moorey must be right about my crane scales being up the shit, I'm getting 14-14.25 for Spitfire with similar build, and 15.00 for the Rune..
Dunno Stoo, my scales are slightly vintage and I don't vouch for their accuracy by any means.

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey must be right about my crane scales being up the shit, I'm getting 14-14.25 for Spitfire with similar build, and 15.00 for the Rune..
Dunno Stoo, my scales are slightly vintage and I don't vouch for their accuracy by any means.
Mine is basically same build, maybe slightly heavier tyres, older, 500g heavier frame, heavier 11sp, but lighter than 14kg on my scales that always agree bang on with airport scales.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Not scientific in the slightest but when i was playing around with it feels about the same as my nomad, I'd guess just over 13kg.

It also looks nicer in person, banshee do nicely blacked out frame.

Haylex

Likes Dirt
Ill add to the list of frame buildups with used parts, seems a common theme

Seeing theres a bunch of talk about weight its a medium 2017 spitfire, 13.96kg on the dot according to bike shop scales - so lets say 14 even. Not that it matters, I didn't buy the frame with low weight as a high priority....

Big thanks to stu at defcon cycles for the great service, most pleasant lbs bike related purchase ive ever had.

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Almost as much as Ben's latest sale thread....

*the views expressed above do not necessarily reflect those of a sane well adjusted human.
This one?

Item: 2017 banshee spitfire med
Item Condition: brand new full warranty
Reason for selling: left over stock
Price and price conditions: $1600
Extra Info: no shock, 142x12 650b dropouts included
Pictures:
It's full of joy unless, like me, you don't have the folding....

moorey

call me Mia
You're not the first to ask :behindsofa:
Basically, I never used the same stove/oven twice...and I'm out of options unless I used the wife's fancy new dehydrator....which would be a shortcut to divor......BRB...

moorey

call me Mia
Could use a smattering of V4s or even E4s, at a pinch.

Hard to pass up the W35 at that price.
Ball'n on a budget here. Bike only gets what's in the shed...unless this procrastination little prick buys my spare pikes...

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Ball'n on a budget here. Bike only gets what's in the shed...unless this procrastination little prick buys my spare pikes...
Are they 27.5? Might need them for my Hornet build that facilitates a 35W purchase.....

And everything else associated with the build.

moorey

call me Mia
Are they 27.5? Might need them for my Hornet build that facilitates a 35W purchase.....

And everything else associated with the build.
Nah, last of my 26 pikes, otherwise I'd hold onto them.
Zafs yeti set that I destickered, tested once, then shelved...