2017 world cup discussion

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Remi Thirion had a big one in qualifying. Broke collar bone, three ribs and fractured two vertebrae over the last tabletop. Was airlifted to hospital.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Remi Thirion had a big one in qualifying. Broke collar bone, three ribs and fractured two vertebrae over the last tabletop. Was airlifted to hospital.
[video=youtube_share;fkrS7XUN4ng]https://youtu.be/fkrS7XUN4ng[/video]
It's bad but no surgery required and he hopes to be out of bed tomorrow and back before the end of the season.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Tracey has really impressed this season . She seems to have had a big off season and come back faster than the rest of the women apart from Rachel . Will it be the new 1 / 2 battle like we saw when Emmy Ragot and Rachel . Hopefully gone are the days of Rachel winning from anywhere from 2 seconds to 30 seconds .

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Remi`s crash was insane ! A lot of the riders seem to be scratching their heads and wondering who is driving the changes ? Is it the park , is it Red Bull for ratings ? It seems most will be walking that line in practice to see how the park changes the finish line jump for the race .

moorey

call me Mia
Remi`s crash was insane ! A lot of the riders seem to be scratching their heads and wondering who is driving the changes ? Is it the park , is it Red Bull for ratings ? It seems most will be walking that line in practice to see how the park changes the finish line jump for the race .
Can't change the track after practice is closed.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Can't change the track after practice is closed.
I thought this also , but it was said on one of the Vital slide shows that there will be a change to the finish line jump . Could also just be rider grumbling again . Whether that happens or not I guess we`ll find out in a couple of hours but one things for sure if Red Bull get the footage right we are in for one hell of a show !

moorey

call me Mia
I thought this also , but it was said on one of the Vital slide shows that there will be a change to the finish line jump . Could also just be rider grumbling again . Whether that happens or not I guess we`ll find out in a couple of hours but one things for sure if Red Bull get the footage right we are in for one hell of a show !
I've warned felix how unreliable and patchy the coverage can be, but there's no dissuading him...