Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I'm still a bit scarred by that TISM gig back in the day. As has been mentioned in other threads, there is some shit you cannot unsee...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I saw them life plenty. They were awesome. Just like the gurge...until they made a full album. I like their old stuff better than their new stuff.

slowmick

38-39"
I hate plastic bags. Tried to do the right thing tonight. picked up a bbq chicken from the local shop. go it in the standard foil bag. declined the plastic bag to be a good global citzen. the goil bag had a small hole in it and now my car has a large wet chicken goo spot. My car is nothing flash but i'd prefer it didn't smell like bbq chook. Actually fuck you Safeway. if you'd had chickens in the warmer i wouldn't have made the extra trip to the chicken shop and my car wouldn't smell like chicken funk. the chicken wasn't anything special either. sleep now.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I hate plastic bags. Tried to do the right thing tonight. picked up a bbq chicken from the local shop. go it in the standard foil bag. declined the plastic bag to be a good global citzen. the goil bag had a small hole in it and now my car has a large wet chicken goo spot. My car is nothing flash but i'd prefer it didn't smell like bbq chook. Actually fuck you Safeway. if you'd had chickens in the warmer i wouldn't have made the extra trip to the chicken shop and my car wouldn't smell like chicken funk. the chicken wasn't anything special either. sleep now.
It's a classic chicken shop ploy. Now every time you are in the car you will feel like charcoal chicken. They have run the numbers on this one.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Types long hate filled fuck you fuck you fuck you post about all the shit I've seen this morning, then hits back arrow on phone rather than submit post...fuck you pink poodle, fuck you.

mtb1611

Seymour
(Public Holidays: teachers are generally members of the public, therefore they're entitled to those holidays; many of which actually fall during school holiday periods. )

eg so who do you think works on public holidays while youre saying that you shouldnt cause if falls on the school holidays. So does that mean that that no teacher is required to work in the school holidays ?

Also alot of the public are on casual contracts dont get paid for public holidays , alot of companies do this these days so they can get away with out paying holidays

(Pupil Free Days: these are actually called Staff Development Days and focus on professional learning for staff as well as the analysis of assessment data that is used to inform the direction of teaching and learning programs)

So youre saying that pupil free days have to be during the term causing a affect of everyone else going shit i forogt teachers have no students for the day causing everyone else having to have sick day off or one day of there leave to look after kids while they do there profesional day during the term when most think why cant it be done the day before a term starts.

(7 Hour Work Day: what are you basing this on? The fact that students are at school from 8:30am - 3:00pm is not an indication that teacher working hours are restricted to this. When are planning, marking, and programming conducted? When are meetings conducted? When are camps and extra-curricular events organised? During class time? No. On weekends, on weeknights, during school holidays.
Meetings: 2 hours? Are you plucking these numbers out of the sky? Both my staff and I would be stoked to only spend 2 hours per week in meetings! )

So youre saying 830 am to 330 pm is seven hour wokring day , i consider it a six hour working day cause dont have lunch included in the pay. Also alot of places people rotate which amount of time off ,having to answer calls, respond to a emergency. Eg like not all teachers do yard duty and have a break.

So if i follow youre logic 8am to 5pm is a 9 hour day but in reality is realy only a paid 8 hour day like the rest of have to do.

(Meetings: 2 hours? Are you plucking these numbers out of the sky? Both my staff and I would be stoked to only spend 2 hours per week in meetings!

Well i wonder if you think that alot of other places have meetings outside of work hours and deal with kids.

(The Real World: I'd suggest that someone so willing to crap on about the "facts" of a job they're not qualified to perform and have no experience in, is ill-informed to lecture others about the real world.

I own a house, doesn't make me a builder. I own a car, doesn't make me a mechanic. I own a computer, doesn't make me an IT guru. But everyone with reproductive organs is an expert on educational management!)

So youre saying cause youre teacher youre a expert at the education system since youre following youre logic

With regards to no exp get youre facts right i had to do qualifcations to teach a lesson, had to do lesson plans, meetings , My qualication was slightly diffetent to yours but still had to do one .

I think mayabe if you worked 12 hours day with no flexibility with being able to leave work for any reason and had to work public holidays and also did night shifts then i might go you work hard.
I'm not quite sure where to start with this, so I'll simply suggest that your inferential comprehension is poor, your ability to accept an objective account from an experienced operator in the field you're addressing abysmal, your ability to rationalise your own position with logic poor at best and last - but certainly not least - the fact that someone with such poor articulation, spelling and grammar is "qualified" to teach anything to anyone, well, just a bit silly.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
The pig... he.... he be unable to express his porcinenessnessness.... there must be a swear word for this....

damn it....

The pig is becoming.... racist!!! Oh, I bet your thinking the pig hates them (insert what ever you just thought of first - yes, your racist too)....

but, the pig is becoming racist against hoomans that look kinda like him........ shiiiiiiit just got real. Well, shit is real.... everything is real, except the matrix... which was made by two guys who are now women... and the pig can swallow that (yeah, yeah insert swallowing joke here).....

What has the pre bacon has become.....

S

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The pig... he.... he be unable to express his porcinenessnessness.... there must be a swear word for this....

damn it....

The pig is becoming.... racist!!! Oh, I bet your thinking the pig hates them (insert what ever you just thought of first - yes, your racist too)....

but, the pig is becoming racist against hoomans that look kinda like him........ shiiiiiiit just got real. Well, shit is real.... everything is real, except the matrix... which was made by two guys who are now women... and the pig can swallow that (yeah, yeah insert swallowing joke here).....

S
Ahhhh...the only gaijin in the village.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Ahhhh...the only gaijin in the village.
More like a gaijin who has been in Japan too long and struggles to put up with the shit that comes with recent arrival gaijjns. Been there done that. Even refused to answer in English to a loud mouth pair of Aussies. Wakaranai!

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not quite sure where to start with this, so I'll simply suggest that your inferential comprehension is poor, your ability to accept an objective account from an experienced operator in the field you're addressing abysmal, your ability to rationalise your own position with logic poor at best and last - but certainly not least - the fact that someone with such poor articulation, spelling and grammar is "qualified" to teach anything to anyone, well, just a bit silly.
I was the one that wrote the list of teacher work conditions btw.. head back to post 29271
I reckon my reply is a little more succinct..

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
More like a gaijin who has been in Japan too long and struggles to put up with the shit that comes with recent arrival gaijjns. Been there done that. Even refused to answer in English to a loud mouth pair of Aussies. Wakaranai!
For me it was the English teaching crowd.

Whilst you've been living in Asia for years, have worked out how to get along and made a bunch of friends these folk blow in like backpackers and are only there for a few months on an unqualified working holiday and carry on like utter dickheads leaving you to deal with the consequences when they leave.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt

damn it....

S
Expats, some of the worst people I have met in the past 3 years. Think there's a problem with the 1%ers in Au, the real ones are OS making us Gweilo/ Ang Moh/ Farangs look bad.