Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I always thought a brief test at the airport for all outbound Australians wouldn't hurt. If you fail the test, as many would, you get sent to Bali regardless of where you thought you were going. This may seem a bit unfair to Indonesia and Bali, but Bali has been compping it for so long now that to be a sacrificial anode shouldn't be too big a deal.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
This may seem a bit unfair to Indonesia and Bali, but Bali has been compping it for so long now that to be a sacrificial anode shouldn't be too big a deal.
A simple and workable solution my canine friend. If you turn up at the International Airport with Bintang singlet, board short, thongs and have an adversion to saying 'Hooooooowwwwww yaaaaa geoooeeing' then a quick unseen ticket shuffle to Denpasar should fix it.

I do feel deeply sorry for Balinese being culturally assaulted by hordes of bogans. I just couldn't push myself to go to Bali since everything I'd be trying to escape is over there waiting for me.

mtb1611

Seymour
I have no dog in this fight however it is difficult to accept your position as objective given you are defending your profession from a negative review.

That's all from me on this subject :bolt:
Objective in the form that - like any other occupation - the quality of employees in education varies from utterly amazing to utterly shit, there's no denying that. Granted, I didn't acknowledge that in the original post. But to suggest all teachers conform to bardynt's assertions, Thomas Foolery!

BTW, Perter Minack is (was?) a history teacher....Meain Kampf fire's burning bright.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Objective in the form that - like any other occupation - the quality of employees in education varies from utterly amazing to utterly shit, there's no denying that. Granted, I didn't acknowledge that in the original post. But to suggest all teachers conform to bardynt's assertions, Thomas Foolery!

BTW, Perter Minack is (was?) a history teacher....Meain Kampf fire's burning bright.
I believe "is" to be correct.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Ahhhh...the only gaijin in the village.
It used to be that.... now the fat meat sack lives in fwarking central Tokyo....

More like a gaijin who has been in Japan too long and struggles to put up with the shit that comes with recent arrival gaijjns. Been there done that. Even refused to answer in English to a loud mouth pair of Aussies. Wakaranai!
This... this so very much....The Fat One`s Japanese wife is a lovely lady and after spending a month in Australia where everyone was apparently so nice to her... she sees a lost gaijin and wants the meat sock to help them!!! The three of us met a "lovely" young amerikan couple trying to hitchhike out of Tokyo in possibly the worst position ever (don`t ask)... After the police had screamed at them (this was just outside the French embassy a day after the terror attacks in France) to get the fwark out of the middle of the road... We ended up helping them, writing them new signs (In japanese, wife is fluent.... meat sack no so much) and buying them drinks and fruit to survive.... they couldn't even say thanks....

For me it was the English teaching crowd.

Whilst you've been living in Asia for years, have worked out how to get along and made a bunch of friends these folk blow in like backpackers and are only there for a few months on an unqualified working holiday and carry on like utter dickheads leaving you to deal with the consequences when they leave.
yeah.... this.... this so very much.....

Expats, some of the worst people I have met in the past 3 years. Think there's a problem with the 1%ers in Au, the real ones are OS making us Gweilo/ Ang Moh/ Farangs look bad.
The pig makes me look bad, I make the pig look bad..... I don`t know how to refer to the The Wachowskis` now... are they sisters, ex brothers........ this makes both of us really unhappy....

A simple and workable solution my canine friend. If you turn up at the International Airport with Bintang singlet, board short, thongs and have an adversion to saying 'Hooooooowwwwww yaaaaa geoooeeing' then a quick unseen ticket shuffle to Denpasar should fix it.

I do feel deeply sorry for Balinese being culturally assaulted by hordes of bogans. I just couldn't push myself to go to Bali since everything I'd be trying to escape is over there waiting for me.
hey hey hey.... no... just no...

please, please my wonderful (i`ve never met you and you probably do MANY MANY things that make the pig want to crotch punch you ({see that works for all sexes}-win for PC Spanky) internet fellow cycle riders... when you visit another country... remember your an ambassador... representing your... country? Well, people of the same skin colour and appearance....

SO DON`T BE CUNTS!!!

S

p.s. Meat sack kind of (real weak link here) understand how Parisian Muslims who just want to get on with their shit feel... Had to deal with a bus load of AUSSIES (half at the front and half at the back of the bus) loudly going "ching chong ching fwarking chong" every time the bus made an announcement {its computerized speaks English and Japanese}... fat boy immediately apologized (In Japanese)to an old Japanese man sitting across from the sack of meat who was glaring at the fat cvnt baring being contained by his white cancer riddled skin , I said they were loud and obnoxious.... He asked if I spoke English and why I didn't explain what they were doing is..... "wrong"... I explained they were amerikan... He nodded.....

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
hey hey hey.... no... just no...
Maybe just a little '''hhhooooowwwwww yaaaaaa goooeeiiiing' real quiet like in nice spanky style.

please, please my wonderful (i`ve never met you and you probably do MANY MANY things that make the pig want to crotch punch you ({see that works for all sexes}-win for PC Spanky) internet fellow cycle riders... when you visit another country... remember your an ambassador... representing your... country? Well, people of the same skin colour and appearance....
SO DON`T BE CUNTS!!!
Fear not Mr Ham of Spankiness, Mrs Crudley has lived in Japan for 10 years so fear not and is fluent in Japanese and Mandarin plus 2 other languages. I've also worked in Asia for a while but not long term so get it. I have been a good yangweizu/gwelio/ang mo/farang/gaijin/gyopo which has to give the man with the ham a big smile.

Most blow in English teachers aren't desirable ambassadors for their countries. I prefer to hate people equally regardless of where they are from or it wouldn't be fair.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Maybe just a little '''hhhooooowwwwww yaaaaaa goooeeiiiing' real quiet like in nice spanky style.
That would be a tofu laden fart directly into the nasal pasages...

The outer skinned one of us was told we don`t sound Australian..... told the offending sh*t stain to go fuck them selves.... with a jar of vegemite......

S

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me Pawky-Pants! You're in the nightmare...I have a few things to add:
- Your very special lady must've visited a better part of Australia than I experience. She got lucky. The difference in willingness of people to help visitors is very noticeable. That said when I offer to help people I usually receive a look of fear, almost like "take my wallet, please don't hurt me!"

- Those multi language announcements are awesome. Given how much effort Australia puts onto beong a tourist destination, we don't work too hard at reducing the language barrier.

- You really nailed it with the ambassador part. Unfortunately the gross misrepresentation of you/me/us cool people is not a gross misrepresentation of Australians.

In Hakuba there is a 7-11 a short walk out of town, about 7 minutes. I've made that walk many times over the years and there is always a "tribute" to foreign visitors at about the halfway mark...a monument even! It's the spot where everyone without a brain jams their empty beer can into the snow.

Don't be cunts.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That would be a tofu laden fart directly into the nasal pasages...

The outer skinned one of us was told we don`t sound Australian..... told the offending sh*t stain to go fuck them selves.... with a jar of vegemite......

S
That would sting, should be jar be broken.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Fuck me Pawky-Pants! You're in the nightmare...I have a few things to add:
- Your very special lady must've visited a better part of Australia than I experience. She got lucky. The difference in willingness of people to help visitors is very noticeable. That said when I offer to help people I usually receive a look of fear, almost like "take my wallet, please don't hurt me!"

- Those multi language announcements are awesome. Given how much effort Australia puts onto beong a tourist destination, we don't work too hard at reducing the language barrier.

- You really nailed it with the ambassador part. Unfortunately the gross misrepresentation of you/me/us cool people is not a gross misrepresentation of Australians.

In Hakuba there is a 7-11 a short walk out of town, about 7 minutes. I've made that walk many times over the years and there is always a "tribute" to foreign visitors at about the halfway mark...a monument even! It's the spot where everyone without a brain jams their empty beer can into the snow.

Don't be cunts.
The fat arsed lazy fwarkers parents live in a small coastal town.... in off season, the locals were gagging to meet her.... kinda funny...

Japan is seriously ramping up for the 2020 Olympics and realizes after fukushima that they'd better get their tourism is shape(.... I might post more on this later.... kind of interesting)

I think I know the exact 7-11 on the main road before the left turn to Hakoone?.... Spent many a day pretending to be german...

S

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The fat arsed lazy fwarkers parents live in a small coastal town.... in off season, the locals were gagging to meet her.... kinda funny...

Japan is seriously ramping up for the 2020 Olympics and realizes after fukushima that they'd better get their tourism is shape(.... I might post more on this later.... kind of interesting)

I think I know the exact 7-11 on the main road before the left turn to Hakoone?.... Spent many a day pretending to be german...

S
That'd be the one, as you enter kamishiro.

It will be good for japan to spruce things up a bit for foreigners, but that may steal away some of the unique curiosities.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
My nephew's partner is Japanese (with a limited English vocabulary which is getting better every day) and they live here with their young daughter who is equally proficient in English and Japanese and quite advanced for her very young age. She has children's books in both languages and my sister who makes not pretentions to be able to speak anything other than English and who was merely trying to be helpful started reading one of the Japanese books written in Romanji. The young girl suffered through a couple of pages then reached up and shut the book and said Gran please stop. Brought a smile to my face. Occaisionally nephews Japanese partner, daughter and I have basic conversations in Japanese (my limited vocabulary being the issue) and the youngster can't work out why if I can speak Japanese why can't any of her other Australian family or friends. Having said all that the local small community have very much taken her in and she is well thought of and respected. I have to admit initially I was worried that there would be racial overtones in such a small community but so far nothing but the usual friendly healthy country community.

As for the ugly Australian abroad seen it to many times and don't get me started on yanks.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
As for the ugly Australian abroad seen it to many times and don't get me started on yanks.
Tell them that you are from NZ instead :) I have an American friend that travelled with a maple leaf sow on his backpack as everyone loves Canadians apparently.

I guess the Spanker wouldn't be up for an AU flag tattoo on the right bicep and southern cross on the left and bunch of green and gold singlets anytime soon.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Tell them that you are from NZ instead :) I have an American friend that travelled with a maple leaf sow on his backpack as everyone loves Canadians apparently.

I guess the Spanker wouldn't be up for an AU flag tattoo on the right bicep and southern cross on the left and bunch of green and gold singlets anytime soon.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
The bloated meat sack met two wonderful north Americans in Prague travelling with fwark off huge Canadian flags on their backpacks. A small slip up during a drunken conversation..They were so embarrassed the younger slimmer meat sack had caught them out... and we traveled together for a number of weeks.... Choice Bros (as a kiwi would say)

Spanky wonders if Australia can..... well, with a Japanese wife.... Be a place he can lay his porcine arse down and feel safe...... and damn, this pig misses the beach....

snaoko and kanaroo.jpg

this is the meat sacks beautiful wife feeding wild kangaroos (some farker will come along and correct the fat shit headed pig that they are infact......... ) its the meat sacks fathers finger in the cameras view..... the fat fwark that is the pigs finger would of obscured all vision....

Last edited:

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Not being fed, just photographed.
The skin socks mother has a..... mantra... that free animals can get a snack, but they cant get fat....

wish she could apply that to her fat arsed pig infested son.... The bloated pigs mother has a small sanctuary for birds on the south coast of NSW....

to this day the fat pig does what ever his bloated porcine arse can to help and record...

https://goo.gl/photos/oQndcdAQUaGKTfgD9

S

back to hatred.... This is LTYH thread

stirk

Burner
The skin socks mother has a..... mantra... that free animals can get a snack, but they cant get fat....

wish she could apply that to her fat arsed pig infested son.... The bloated pigs mother has a small sanctuary for birds on the south coast of NSW....

to this day the fat pig does what ever his bloated porcine arse can to help and record...

https://goo.gl/photos/oQndcdAQUaGKTfgD9

S

back to hatred.... This is LTYH thread
Damn that is a fine feathered flyer!

I like your mum, sanctuary for furry and feathered friends is awesome.

Is this the hate thread?

I hate not having the time to ride my mountain bike every day!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That bird is amazing.

Ham breath - you must attend the Nozawa Onsen fire festival! It will restore your faith in humans, especially Australians.

Please note I have used the sarcastic font. The fire festival is an amazing cultural experience to be sure, but the proliferation of poorly behaved foreigners is utterly depressing. Just imagine every kind of insulting behaviour you possible and a massive pile of empty beer cans strewn across the field.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
As an avid fan of the adventures of the pink poodle I noticed today's installments were back to front.
LTIL was bittersweet and LTIH was nice.