Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As an avid fan of the adventures of the pink poodle I noticed today's installments were back to front.
LTIL was bittersweet and LTIH was nice.
Look the Nozawa Onsen fire festival is an amazing experience. It is just very hard to enjoy it with so many dickheads trying their hardest to ruin it. It's also a great town and worth visiting outsode the fire festival time when it's a little less crowded.

He's had a dog of a day.
1pm onwards was pretty good.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Look the Nozawa Onsen fire festival is an amazing experience. It is just very hard to enjoy it with so many dickheads trying their hardest to ruin it. It's also a great town and worth visiting outsode the fire festival time when it's a little less crowded.

1pm onwards was pretty good.
Good. Same same, sitting around a campfire beside a lake... wrong thread

safreek

" dick " riewohld , how can you not hate him, dirty cheating scum. And I don't even follow footy
Remember the tears

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Making the rookie error of ticking off a colleague who we all know has the emotional intelligence of a surly 15 yo (depsite being 30...) and expecting an adult response... Fail.

Now she is sulking and giving me the silent treatment. Bad man was mean...

Oh well. At least its quiet now :thumb:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Making the rookie error of ticking off a colleague who we all know has the emotional intelligence of a surly 15 yo (depsite being 30...) and expecting an adult response... Fail.

Now she is sulking and giving me the silent treatment. Bad man was mean...

Oh well. At least its quiet now :thumb:
She clearly wants you to bed her.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
My wife is a Primary teacher, teaching prep. Leaves at 8, rarely home by 6 and the school is 10 minutes away. She has to do yard duty at recess and lunch more often then not. Personal development after school one night every week, with a staff meeting another night every two weeks. She would have a pupil free day once a term at most and report writing twice a year, which is done in personal time, takes at least 30 to 40 hours conservatively. Add in parent teacher interviews etc, and she's putting in well over 50 hours a week.

All that for what amounts to a modest salary. With all due respect, you have no idea what you are talking about.
Anyone who doesn't have a teacher for a partner really has no idea Boom. Mine works her ass off too.

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
*Sorry, a horribly cheap shot but you really did set yourself up for that one!
Lol. I'll give you that one :) Have successfully navigated the histrionics and dramas etc for several years, but all it took was one slip up when my patience ran out one day...

Oh well.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lol. I'll give you that one :) Have successfully navigated the histrionics and dramas etc for several years, but all it took was one slip up when my patience ran out one day...

Oh well.
She is showing all the signs man...just give her the D! Errrrrr d, it's probably a lower case d.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've dated more than my fair share of teachers.

I also had a lady friend who's mother was a teacher. For some reason the old girl refused to learn how to type her reports and my girl friend would get conned into it every time reports were due. Strange family that one, I think things worked out for the best when we parted ways.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I've dated more than my fair share of teachers.

I also had a lady friend who's mother was a teacher. For some reason the old girl refused to learn how to type her reports and my girl friend would get conned into it every time reports were due. Strange family that one, I think things worked out for the best when we parted ways.
She's boiling a pink poodle in the pot right now.....

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Anyone who doesn't have a teacher for a partner really has no idea how much work they are for their partner...
I'll vouch for that. I was married to a teacher for 17 years. A music teacher, who exclusively taught years 11 and 12.

Never saw him bring work home, most days he had half a day off with no scheduled classes, and 12 weeks paid holiday a year. In 17 years he never helped with the housework or cutting firewood, and expected praise heaped on him if he thought to wheel the bins out. I raised four kids, including his kid from his former marriage, with zero practical help whilst planting an orchard, herb and veggie garden, rainforest shade and working part time in a garden centre. Last four years I was also studying three Diplomas.

Too many reasons to list why a teacher makes the "ex" list.

I raised my teenagers alone with him sniping and sooking, thirteen years later he's still the gift that keeps on giving but at least my kids see him for the arse he is.