Downhill world championships: Pick the winning time and win a prize

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
jeeeeeeeeeeezus.

Really feel for Mick, so fucking close.

Good on Sam hill though, top 10 on a bloody small bike. Great way to go out.

Awesome race.

dropotaro

Likes Dirt
Sheeet got stuck watching the viceland live on free to air, I cant believe how bad the commentary was.

Such a good race tho.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I'm calling bullshit on the timing error.

So they go through a whole WC season without timing issues yet suddenly during worlds there's a timing issue that puts Hannah to 3rd and puts Myriam into 2nd.

Skydome

Sheeet got stuck watching the viceland live on free to air, I cant believe how bad the commentary was.

Such a good race tho.
those "Commentators" were soooo dreary.

Thank god i got the Redbull feed going.

Also SBS's footage was sooo blury like ergghh.

Logic

Likes Dirt
I'm calling bullshit on the timing error.

So they go through a whole WC season without timing issues yet suddenly during worlds there's a timing issue that puts Hannah to 3rd and puts Myriam into 2nd.
Yeah as if Myriam Nicole would have noticed .900 of a second difference in her run, something doesn't seem right...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
those "Commentators" were soooo dreary.

Thank god i got the Redbull feed going.

Also SBS's footage was sooo blury like ergghh.
The were using the cameras salvaged from the Canberra World Champs. I was grateful it was in colour, and English

Logic

Likes Dirt
Yeah, so what happened?

I was taking a leak when they explained that.
"Apparently" she thought there was some kind of timing error, she went over to UCI or something and said something didn't seem quite right about her time.

But hey, what do I know, I'm just some kid watching this whole thing behind my laptop.

Skydome

it just doesn't feel right to me.

If they have "Accurate" back up timing why not bloody use those timing systems?

Sorry but it all just seems suss, they have no timing issues through the whole WC now all of a sudden they have timing issues?

Doesn't quite add up imo.

Skydome

SBS HD looked better than the redbull feed.
All the same cameras.
I don't remember which one I was watching.

Knowing me i probably assumed i was on the HD version when infact i was on the SD version lmao.

Like my fuck up with choosing the german redbull stream thinking it was the English one :loco: