Downhill world championships: Pick the winning time and win a prize

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Forget the app for redbull tv. It won't show it.
Go to the desktop version and it is showing in the upcoming live events.
Just hooked the pc up to the tv so should be good to go tomorrow.
If all else fails sbs has live streaming too but not the same without Warner, Bart and Claudio.....heaps of "root trees" in Cairns!
I beg to differ, have the womans' XC Olympic streaming now on bog vanilla Optus intermanets, no poxies or nufin.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I find it funny that Jolanda was wearing jewellery for the race.

Good win for her and good for me that it's being streamed so I can keep my sanity whilst working on a sunny Saturday.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my GF sat down to watch the womens a bit after it startd "is Rob STILL crapping on about the spiders and crocs!" s warner yet again on about all the deadly animals hha

Gripo

Eats Squid
the xc actually looks fun to ride...as well as watch...but the dh track is embarrassing though...even tbar or illnbar would be a better option

jbg

Likes Dirt
Watched the Redbull broadcast which was good and they have the replay available this year, last years disappeared due to broadcasting rights.
Sounds like redbull stepped in last minute gaining streaming rights for most of the world to see so good on em
Rob and Claudio are commentating for rb on the DH tomorrow.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll be back at 3:30pm to watch it, how big is the gap between riders?

My pick - Hannah, 3:21.98

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I think the action will be over by then, unless you meant to watch the replay.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What an upset in the women's! Pretty much all the top riders either didn't start or crashed out. But that's racing! Well done to Miranda Miller

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Merged the threads for a single discussion.

@ Indica - yes it will. However, it was a pretty hard knock she took, sometimes you don't have any choice as to how qucikly you get up. I once washed out a front wheel on my moto going around a roundabout pretty quick and hit the deck and the gutter pretty hard. Even trying to sit up I'd get halfway up and Id just fall straight back down again (as cars just drove around me, fuckers didn't stop to help for the first 2-3 cars. Couldn't believe it).