Confessions from the fuckwits

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I put a thread in the general discussion forum asking for Creaking CSU remedies and then realised there was probably a thousand other topics about the same! Yes, I'm a fuckwit!
You'd be a bigger FW if you thought the shithouse search function would return useful results

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What eyelet length do you need?
Got it sorted mate, managed to squeeze a marzocchi roco in that space. its tight as a drum, have to adjust the rebound with a tiny screwdriver and have to remove the link to adjust air, but it works.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think you'll find, that's the issue.

Thank fuck I didn't see the unproof read version, my eyes are already bleeding.
I did. It hurt. Then I went looked up old mountain bikes and felt better. Turns out a friend had the rts back in the day.

Got it sorted mate, managed to squeeze a marzocchi roco in that space. its tight as a drum, have to adjust the rebound with a tiny screwdriver and have to remove the link to adjust air, but it works.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
I used to use a tiny Allen key. Give it an occasional spray with silicone as well.

moorey

call me Mia
Buying daughter some forks for her 26" bike.
Listed as straight steerer, 100mm, QR.....cooda sworn I read 26"......looked like 26"...just assumed 26"...
IMG_0302.JPG

not 26....

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You'd be a bigger FW if you thought the shithouse search function would return useful results
Ain't that the truth! Wanted to find the thread titled "snakes" so i typed in "snakes" and got a list of everything except fucking snakes!

swaz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ain't that the truth! Wanted to find the thread titled "snakes" so i typed in "snakes" and got a list of everything except fucking snakes!
It's all kind of retarded. I type in "Five Ten" because I just created a thread with that as its title and it says sorry not matches...

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Swapped my flats back to XT trail pedals on my bike after removing the kid seat. Id also removed the cleats from my 2F0's to use with the flats for a bit. Put it all back together and couldn't for the life of me get my left foot to clip. Start looking at the pedal, the springs, cleaning, lubing.... still no joy.

Discovered I'd put the left cleat on backwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk