The stupid questions thread.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
yeah stupid question because it's so good!

Made your own yet? Try it, piece of cake and even more addictive to eat a kilo of it in one sitting.
Nah, not yet. I plan on having a crack at it over the holidays. A mate of mine makes his own and loads me up with a big bag of it made with super hot chilli's. It lasts a day, then I'm hitting him up for another one. I'm genuinely hooked on Territory flamin hot, and Bull Bar hot jerky. They're not hot at all, but fu@k me they're good! Was thinking that it's the salt that could be the addictive part?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Nah, not yet. I plan on having a crack at it over the holidays. A mate of mine makes his own and loads me up with a big bag of it made with super hot chilli's. It lasts a day, then I'm hitting him up for another one. I'm genuinely hooked on Territory flamin hot, and Bull Bar hot jerky. They're not hot at all, but fu@k me they're good! Was thinking that it's the salt that could be the addictive part?
I use to eat tons of that over in NT, it was a couple of dollars a bag over there too.

Shinigami

Likes Dirt
Is there anything complex about changing out the end caps on a hope hub (front) other than pulling them out and a bit of (lithium) grease on the New ones before I pop them in?

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I have nomal 4 bolt mtb crank that I and using for a project bike. What is the largest narrow wide chain ring i can get (I think it's 104mm BCD)? I want 44t but not liking my chances.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I have nomal 4 bolt mtb crank that I and using for a project bike. What is the largest narrow wide chain ring i can get (I think it's 104mm BCD)? I want 44t but not liking my chances.
I think you might be in luck. It is exactly what I did since the standard SLX 42T just won't cut it for my hulking track thighs and strava KOMs... Err.....

A quick google popped up what I have now. Is this what you are looking for?

https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/chainrings/44-shimano-slx-fcm660-104mm-bcd-4-arm-outer-chainring-black-44t/?geoc=AU

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Is there anything complex about changing out the end caps on a hope hub (front) other than pulling them out and a bit of (lithium) grease on the New ones before I pop them in?
Nope, that's pretty much it.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Blue marine grease or moly grease (phil wood, rock and roll red, flouro green shimano) is better. The white lithium grease can dry out and then it can get washed out or let the o rings deteriorate.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk