The stupid questions thread.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Champ. Although this IS the stupid questions thread right?

36Euros for the ring
+ 5 euros for a 40t
+ 5 euros for a 42t
+ 5 euros for a 44t

+23 euros for 46t!
€36.50 for your 44T, add any more teeth and it's €55

stirk

Burner
I think it's great to see someone asking questions, not so stupid questions either, and he's into the sport in a big way and not afraid to get the hands dirty and onto the tools so that's also great to see.

No need for antagonistic sentiment.

moorey

call me Mia
I think it's great to see someone asking questions, not so stupid questions either, and he's into the sport in a big way and not afraid to get the hands dirty and onto the tools so that's also great to see.

No need for antagonistic sentiment.
Fortunately, your opinion is irrelevant to me.

Last edited:

stirk

Burner

No need for antagonistic sentiment

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's got to be pickled in sulphuric acid for a couple of weeks though.
Cheaper than keeping them a sound proof feedlot and buy high fat/protein feed to wagu them up though. Snowtown wagu would probably be a spinner in the hipster feedlots of Sydney but.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Cheaper than keeping them a sound proof feedlot and buy high fat/protein feed to wagu them up though. Snowtown wagu would probably be a spinner in the hipster feedlots of Sydney but.
Definitely market for pickled foods. Served over a bed of activated quinoa and almond slithers with a kombucha on the side to aid digestion.
Bahahah! Start a new restaurant in Lygon street and probably make a killing.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Why does my Fox DPx2 :)jaw:) shock take 240psi to achieve 25% sag, yet my old cane creek dbair cs took about 160-170psi?

andrew9

Likes Dirt
Why does my Fox DPx2 :)jaw:) shock take 240psi to achieve 25% sag, yet my old cane creek dbair cs took about 160-170psi?
It's a function of the piston diameter and shock volume, both are probably different, that's my guess anyway

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk