Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
LTIH: seeing a rotund man ~70yo taking a piss at the urinals with his pants down around his ankles and his family arse proudly on display for all those unfortunate to witness the spectacle.

I recall kids at school doing that when they still had their urinating L-plates but never a grown man. It's not a sight I can easily unsee!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: seeing a rotund man ~70yo taking a piss at the urinals with his pants down around his ankles and his family arse proudly on display for all those unfortunate to witness the spectacle.

I recall kids at school doing that when they still had their urinating L-plates but never a grown man. It's not a sight I can easily unsee!
Just be glad he wasn't your Chinese restaurant chef taking a shit before cooking your lunch.

camo71

Likes Dirt
eBay auction listings ( no buy it now price ) of the bike you've been after for ages that your bidding on that end with a week still to go as its only there for free advertising !
Cheers Chunt with the trance advanced - eat a dick for getting my hopes up

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got a few things today...
- When will this trend of "fruity" coffee end? If you can't do it properly it just tastes like sour milk!
- People who put shit loads of sugar in their coffee (eg 4 scoops) and then claim it tastes great and they know good coffee. Same for syrup drinkers too. You like sugar not coffee.
- High school kids that are loud in public places. One day I hope to be a grumpy enough old man to make incoherent yelling at them.
- people who can't get on a train without loosing their breath, who can't operate a door, who don't fit through the door, and who want to chat with the strangers around them.
Fuck I'm sure there is more. It has been that kind of day.

Oh I just remembered! Fuck car racing and the people who are into it. Yeah I know a bunch of you people follow it, I've seen the thread...for pretty much the whole year this ridiculous "sport" has been tearing up big chunks of my town. Access to some of the beaches and parks has been severely inhibited. A lot of trees have been cut down and a good chunk of parkland lost to form up bits of the track. A lot of businesses have suffered severely to accommodate this bull shit, loss of jobs and closures have not been uncommon. A lot of car parking spaces in an area already short of them have been lost as well...all so a bunch of dim witted mostly fat "sports fans" can watch some cars drive around in circles. I don't doubt there is a direct link between how stupid and boring car racing is and the massive amount of beer consumed at said events. If you need a reason to drink just celebrate the fact that you are still breathing. Anything more would likely be a strain on your brain anyway. Vroom Vroom people. Now we are expected to welcome about 150000 of these "enthusiasts" and all the infrastructure for the sport this weekend. The race area looks like a concentration camp. And of course the police will be out in force to keep the locals in check and not upset the race crowd.

Lastly...hating on myself! Who doesn't like a bit of extra cash? You bet I'm working all weekend at this fucking car race. If you see a lame middle aged hater serving food or drinks I recommend staying 10 feet away. Service will be poor.

moorey

call me Mia
eBay auction listings ( no buy it now price ) of the bike you've been after for ages that your bidding on that end with a week still to go as its only there for free advertising !
Cheers Chunt with the trance advanced - eat a dick for getting my hopes up
You're.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You need to try some of the robusta blends. Earthy af and packs a bigger punch.
I like the dark roasts. The stuff that feels like coffee...I've had a fair range of robusta in blends and single origin. I find it lacks refinement as a single origin but can certainly pack a bunch in blends.

^^ Is that Poodle??
After shelving a few too many robusta...

That guy needs a hair net. Or perhaps a man bun!

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Noisy neighbors, just got off the fence after screaming abuse at him that half suburb probably heard.

Decides 8pm is the perfect time to wield, grind and hammer at random shit. I lost my shit at 930. He does this on odd occasion, council and EPA complaints appear to be worthless, even with video and audio.

Hopefully I come across like the scary / psycho neighbor and he pulls his head in. Might go around in the morning and further escalate some shit, 'please explain' with my best Pauline Hanson crazy eyes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Noisy neighbors, just got off the fence after screaming abuse at him that half suburb probably heard.

Decides 8pm is the perfect time to wield, grind and hammer at random shit. I lost my shit at 930. He does this on odd occasion, council and EPA complaints appear to be worthless, even with video and audio.

Hopefully I come across like the scary / psycho neighbor and he pulls his head in. Might go around in the morning and further escalate some shit, 'please explain' with my best Pauline Hanson crazy eyes.
Do it in just your leopard print jocks or poorly fastened robe. It will add great emphasis.

Do you practise martial arts in the back yard?

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Do it in just your leopard print jocks or poorly fastened robe. It will add great emphasis.

Do you practise martial arts in the back yard?
My father in laws keeps saying its a couple of blocks living there (he worked at the docks, his gayday is all fucked up), I'm not sure leopard skin jocks would be a deterrent if that was the case.

No martial arts, wood chopping and bench press is pretty common in the back yard