Little Things You Hate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I am 'that guy', no denying it, and no one likes 'that guy', but I reiterate that my point was content. 46 re-reads, and I'm none the wiser :noidea:
You're too hard on yourself! Sorry about the 3yr old scribble but I'm terrible typing with a mouse....

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Increasing and never ending spam.

Ltil unsubscribing then resubscribing... ...all their contact email addresses.

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wouldn't call myself an ACDC fan but it's hard not to have some sort of relationship with them in this country if you're into guitar music.

He sat out back for 30 years doing his thing, never flashy, just crunching the riffs. While others in the 80s were hot rodding their guitars with active pickups & locking tremolos, he stripped his back to the one bridge pickup he needed & got on with it.

RIP Malcom Young

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
They’ve always been my fav band, them and Floyd.

Malcolm was the main song writer for the band, he fully understood rock and roll/blues

RIP, thanks for the soundtrack to life.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Visiting a neighbour. She is bordering on crazy cat lady...I wear a lot of black clothes. Cat fur is fucking annoying and prevents discretion.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Malcolm was the main song writer for the band, he fully understood rock and roll/blues

RIP, thanks for the soundtrack to life.
Here here, it's a big loss for the world of music and for the big following AC DC have. :(