Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My father in laws keeps saying its a couple of blocks living there (he worked at the docks, his gayday is all fucked up), I'm not sure leopard skin jocks would be a deterrent if that was the case.

No martial arts, wood chopping and bench press is pretty common in the back yard
The weights might be a good start. If you're going for the scary nuts neighbour though you need an edge...something that really sets you apart. Dig a grave in your yard and let him see you doing it. Have a few bags of lime...repeat in a few weeks. Pruning my front trees with a large machete in boxers and thongs seemed to work for me at my last house. Regularly being nude in the back yard put an end to the chatty hipster leaning over the fence talking about community. He built the fence higher!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
LTIH, going to the post office with a post card, expecting to collect a parcel at 4:55pm, to be given a registered letter. The 20 seconds before I ripped it open were horrific, it's been years since I've had a registered letter, my mind was running wild with potentially bad outcomes.

Honda reminding me to get airbags replaced in a car I no longer own.

Mica

Likes Dirt
Seeing this when I put the commuter on the roof of the car this afternoon

LTIL - Black Friday sale (whatever that is) getting me a wheel set for close to half price!!

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
The weights might be a good start. If you're going for the scary nuts neighbour though you need an edge...something that really sets you apart. Dig a grave in your yard and let him see you doing it. Have a few bags of lime...repeat in a few weeks. Pruning my front trees with a large machete in boxers and thongs seemed to work for me at my last house. Regularly being nude in the back yard put an end to the chatty hipster leaning over the fence talking about community. He built the fence higher!
I may have sorted it out, went over to his place at 330am this morning, all polite like, with the EPA noisy neighbors document printed out for him.

http://www.epa.vic.gov.au/our-work/publications/publication/2017/october/406-7

You may feel anxious about approaching your neighbor, but remember that they are sometimes not even aware that they are disturbing you. Talking about the noise early on can help make neighbors aware of the problem and be more considerate in future

The first part of dealing with noisy neighbors is approaching them which I did, it didn't specify a time, and 330am was a great time for me to be banging on his door. I told him, I will be available every night between 2-4am (I work in my home office during this time), and if he continues to make noise beyond 8pm, I pop over to go over the regulations with him every time it happens somewhere around 3am.

He told me he'd call the police, I said fantastic, although there is no law stopping me knocking on your door at 3am (no idea - i'll find out if he wants to fuck with me more). If there is a next time I might take the lawn mower petrol can, although this might be somewhat provocative - however if I am walking back from the servo after buying some fuel to mow the laws that day, I am sure that would make it a reasonable situation?

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
My brother lived in a block of units for a time. A bunch of inconsiderate fuckers moved into a unit in the block, and would party mid-week into the early hours. My brother starts work at 5am. Politeness achieved nothing, and they were widely hated.

Then my brother realised that the key he had for the electrical switchboard at his work (in a factory unit) matched the key to the switch board for the unit block. Some kind of standardised electrician fit.

So from then on, when the threshold was reached, he’d stroll down to the basement, flick the switch for their unit, lock the box and head to bed.

Simple and satisfying.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I may have sorted it out, went over to his place at 330am this morning, all polite like, with the EPA noisy neighbors document printed out for him.

http://www.epa.vic.gov.au/our-work/publications/publication/2017/october/406-7

You may feel anxious about approaching your neighbor, but remember that they are sometimes not even aware that they are disturbing you. Talking about the noise early on can help make neighbors aware of the problem and be more considerate in future

The first part of dealing with noisy neighbors is approaching them which I did, it didn't specify a time, and 330am was a great time for me to be banging on his door. I told him, I will be available every night between 2-4am (I work in my home office during this time), and if he continues to make noise beyond 8pm, I pop over to go over the regulations with him every time it happens somewhere around 3am.

He told me he'd call the police, I said fantastic, although there is no law stopping me knocking on your door at 3am (no idea - i'll find out if he wants to fuck with me more). If there is a next time I might take the lawn mower petrol can, although this might be somewhat provocative - however if I am walking back from the servo after buying some fuel to mow the laws that day, I am sure that would make it a reasonable situation?
Well done. I can see nothing wrong with you filling your petrol can at a time that is convenient to you, and why not economise your time with a visit? Just remember the leopard print G-string and maybe ride your bike. The one with the inner grip seat.

You could also make a spiritual conversion and share your new found faith with your neighbour. Regularly switch denominations or even whole religions, and always be eager to share eternity with your neighbours. This might include playing relevant music...some of those good time power chords by Stryper, the bluesy salvation sounds of Blind Willie Johnson, or even a long moving raga by Ravi Shankar for example.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Well done. I can see nothing wrong with you filling your petrol can at a time that is convenient to you, and why not economise your time with a visit? Just remember the leopard print G-string and maybe ride your bike. The one with the inner grip seat.

You could also make a spiritual conversion and share your new found faith with your neighbour. Regularly switch denominations or even whole religions, and always be eager to share eternity with your neighbours. This might include playing relevant music...some of those good time power chords by Stryper, the bluesy salvation sounds of Blind Willie Johnson, or even a long moving raga by Ravi Shankar for example.
Sad thing is other that this, they are pretty decent neighbors, their dog barks 3-5 times per week, neat house, no parties, music or domestics...

I did ponder blasting some petrol powered goon bag holocaust every time they were in their backyard, but I am not sure I want my own kids listening to it.

Bike shorts with a cucumber, shirt and tie. hopefully its over now, however I wonder how far one can go before a community restraining order is issued.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
So from then on, when the threshold was reached, he’d stroll down to the basement, flick the switch for their unit, lock the box and head to bed.

Simple and satisfying.
A great story. If you are going to turn the power off then turn it off well and proper.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
From the bush to suburbia.. Ugh
Yup, hurts as much as you'd think it does. Waking up to cars instead of kookaburras. Going to sleep to dogs barking instead of owls hooting. Locking the door and still not really feeling safe. Fark suburbia.

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk