Little Things You Love

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
View attachment 345605 View attachment 345606 I’m not sure what some of those words mean...but these are a bargain.
Sure is, especially if they are 1:1 scale models and the Falcon has working hyperdrive.

I was minding my business at Chemist Warehouse and spotted the Death Star cologne. I've always wanted to smell like an Imperial Spacestation but not the trash compactor. Doesn't smell as I expected.

Probably better than smelling like Brittany Spears or a Mercedes that also stock their shelves.

Behold, o' odourous ones, with the need for a bit of Imperial scented action.

Screenshot_20180620-225511.jpeg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I have another status symbol sitting in my corporate hallowed turf.

Shanghai skyline.
Its actually quite good, has the TV building, World Financial Centre and worlds 2nd tallest building as well as a Bund section.
I don't know how you get anything productive done in that cool-as office.

The Shanghai TV tower has always suspiciously looked like Thunderbird 3 to me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Apparently toilette is French for 'smelling excellent'. Everything sounds great in French anyhow :)

Let's try...
- Cognac
- Calvados
- Armagnac
Yep...brandy sounds real good in French!

@scblack I hope you have that elaborate display of wealth and power insured! Any chance you could put one in a frame and hang it? That would be gold.

Reactions: Zaf

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah the dude rode mtbs aswell, and we discussed a few “hidden” local trails and the more widely known ones. He’s on the same “level” hahaha

The scrambled eggs here are amazing, buttered leeks, shallots, parmesan cheese on a nice slice of sourdough. And the coffee! Words cannot convey how stoked I am to be eating real food right now.