The pet thread, post em up!

alrsv1

Likes Bikes
It's funny, I wanted a fluffy dog so I got one. Now I look at paco and feel like I should get a less fluffy dog. His arm rolls are ridiculously cute haha.

THe pup stage went way too fast. Here is buttons after his first bath. Very unimpressed. View attachment 345958
He's cute, I'll give him that, gets away with murder because of it.

The pup stage never lasts long enough, the only solution is... another pup.
Could be on the cards soon, if mummy gets her way.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Bahaha poodles gonna flip his shit with the painted nails.

Personally I think it really accentuates the colour of reggies eyes. 10/10

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Our other dog, Sir Angus McFartdog. Bit Staffy, bit Pug, bit Beagle, fits under Daphne like a Toyota Supra fits under a Semi. Known far and wide as the Stink of the North.

His party trick when being offered a treat

I give him hell for being fat, but in reality he's a solid nugget of muscle.

Cardy George

Who knows. He's another rescue dog so anything is possible. Nearly everyone who doesn't know calls him a Jack Russell.

Dumb arse previous owners got rid of him because he had 'food aggression'.

We've never seen it. More like they had a baby on the way and didn't want to suck it up like responsible owners

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Who knows. He's another rescue dog so anything is possible. Nearly everyone who doesn't know calls him a Jack Russell.

Dumb arse previous owners got rid of him because he had 'food aggression'.

We've never seen it. More like they had a baby on the way and didn't want to suck it up like responsible owners
What the hell is food aggression...? Ours our both pretty enthusiastic (will go mildly mental when there are chicken necks being suggested), but never heard of food aggression as a thing.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
It’s when dogs get super defensive over their food. You go to pat them and they snap at you kinda stuff. Bad when little kids are around.

Cardy George

It’s when dogs get super defensive over their food. You go to pat them and they snap at you kinda stuff. Bad when little kids are around.
Exactly. But we only ever saw that twice, and that was with our Groodle who was just as bad as he was.

Blew our minds when he let the 6 week old puppy eat from his bowl with not a growl to be heard.