The pet thread, post em up!

LPG

likes thicc birds
Cute photo set of photos.

Reminds me of my older dog Lego (brindle cross in previous posts). I brought him home from the rspca at 7 months old. We had an older black lab cross rottweiler (we think) who was around 45kg. Young Lego was a weedy 13kg when we got him but he always loved to cuddle anyone or anything (people, cats, strangers or teddy bears he found). The older lab x rottweiler always needed her personal space and would leave when he tried to cuddle her. It wasn't long before little Lego learnt that he could grab her by the collar, lead her around the house and force her to cuddle where he wanted whether she wanted to or not.

She's not around nearly 9 years later but Lego has a younger staffy who loves a good cuddle as much as he does.

alrsv1

Likes Bikes
Question: What sound will bring your dog running faster than anything else?

For mine it would be either:
Opening the door of the tumble dryer (as he knows hot washing is coming out and there is nothing better to lie in)
or
Peeling back the lid of a yogurt pot (there is no possible way of doing this without him hearing) because he gets to lick the lid

20180602_130521 by Al Paterson, on Flickr

Mica

Likes Dirt
Question: What sound will bring your dog running faster than anything else?
The rustle of a cheese wrapper, gets her every time and only cheese. She’s appeared from the back yard before when I’ve gotten cheese out of the fridge. I mean cheese is fantastic but it’s hardly part of her diet but obviously the chance of a dropped piece makes it worthwhile.

She’s also partial to carrots.

(Clearly the cheese is safely away in the fridge for this photo).

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I don't know if he hears it, or smells it - but I often have peanut butter on crackers when I get home from work / before gym. As soon as jar is open, he's at my feet.
He might just know the schedule now. If my guy doesn't get a walk at 7.00pm he goes nuts. He knows after dinner is walk time. They are really good at schedules. I mean all they do is hang at home until you come back so your dog all day is wondering when you will come home to share that peanut butter!