The pet thread, post em up!

alrsv1

Likes Bikes
Couches are a dogs natural habitat. It’s in the fine print.
I like that. See also, chewing your pockets from the inside to get to treat remnants, creating a secret stash under the bed of odd socks
pants and hairbrushes and diving into the hot washing that has just come out of the tumble-dryer. Or is that just mine?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Even tho his incessant high pitched yapping at Sparrows pierces my eardrums, he is a great dog.
You're going to need some fake birds, a lengthy tether, and a good hard whacking device...you should have him cured of that after a day or two of intensive training. Well that was the advice in an old dog training book I read. It seemed all the habits of a dog could be trained by creating the opportunity to misbehave and then beating them.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I like that. See also, chewing your pockets from the inside to get to treat remnants, creating a secret stash under the bed of odd socks
pants and hairbrushes and diving into the hot washing that has just come out of the tumble-dryer. Or is that just mine?
Yeah, I've lost pockets to the retrieval of forgotten treats... Also, the occasional poop in the laundry just inside the dog door when its too cold or wet outside.

The fine print on the contract rarely gets read.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Idiots having a runaround at the beach
They look like such derps haha.

I remember when my guy first jumped into the water (accidentally chased another dog into the water). He was like wtf and came running back in fright haha.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The little darling decided to roll in poop... Ground it into her harness and collar. Luckily she likes having a bath, I'm not so keen on giving them when so so much poop was involved.

She then spent 5 minutes doing high speed laps of the house to dry off!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Doesn't know he's cat, nor is he interested in being cat. Prefers dog stuff, and doesn't land on his feet to top off the not cat part
Chris reminds me of our Hooter. Dog food is cheaper and good to get them on it if they eat like a horse as our free cat does.

They are the kings of relaxation and finding the best seat.

DSC_0723.jpeg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Edit: Hey, how did he get stuck to the ceiling, how did a rug get up there too

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I thought dog food was bad for cats? Or didn't have something in it cats are supposed to eat? Could be all myth.