Bargain buys thread

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Rudy Sports just sent me refunds an apology e-mail that they've been unable to fill the order I made for their glasses due to mass volume.
Shouldn't have been greedy and gone for three pairs of them. Oh well, better go buy some Pit Vipers now.
I got the same email. Oh well, still another pair on the way. Don't sweat the little things :)

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Strangely I just received the invoice for the full amount paid with tracking details that still includes the $3 pair plus the $30 photochromatic ones I also ordered.

See what arrives.

Mica

Likes Dirt
I had the $3 pair refunded too. Wouldn’t be surprised if they pop back up on the website for more $$. Still have a couple of $30 pairs in the way so that will save me the indignity of pit vipers

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I had the $3 pair refunded too. Wouldn’t be surprised if they pop back up on the website for more $$. Still have a couple of $30 pairs in the way so that will save me getting swarmed by hordes of women because of pit vipers

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
Speaking of glasses ... and goggles ... I'm going to give these a crack as my current 100%'s are on their way out.
Decent price for some quality gear and customisable.

Once you set Australia as delivery country, the VAT gets removed from cart.
Work out around $60 for sunnies/goggles.

Free shipping should kick in at 95GBP otherwise its like 8GBP flat

https://melonoptics.co.uk

Reactions: Zaf

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Rudys arrived today, quality glasses.

I had a pair back in my roadie days and they were excellent glasses. $31 for photochromic Rudy Project is just ridiculous, even if they are white....

Calvin27

Eats Squid

I had a pair back in my roadie days and they were excellent glasses. $31 for photochromic Rudy Project is just ridiculous, even if they are white....
+1. They also have a red replacement side bit if fluoro yellow is not your thing. They are great, but I struggle to see how they can fetch $200 a pair.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Mine arrived also. A backyard test of the Rudy photochromicery is great and the visual quality is superb.

Even have the optional little Rudy Project logo for the arms if you get the urge to gear whore your fellow riders.

A great way to spend $30.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Z

Zaf

I'd totally buy one if I could decide which hub standard to bank on.
- Superboost 157 rear
- Overboost 20mm front
- DUB 28.99 BB
- Overdrive Steerer
- 34.9 seat tube
- 35mm handlebars

Call the bike "The Standard" and have a huge 15th Century War Banner paint job to drive the point home.

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt
- Superboost 157 rear
- Overboost 20mm front
- DUB 28.99 BB
- Overdrive Steerer
- 34.9 seat tube
- 35mm handlebars

Call the bike "The Standard" and have a huge 15th Century War Banner paint job to drive the point home.
Lets also add:
-ISCG07
-Proprietary Shock Mount
-Unique frame bearing sizes