Bargain buys thread

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Damn...I really should've checked this sooner. $3 for polarised sunnies would've been sweet for fishing. I probably wouldn't needed to buy shades again in my life!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
thanks grabbed some junk myself...prob to sit I cupboard for me to throw out in 6 months anyay
I have a few items to take in for my riding workmates, at least they get to try before buying. I ordered 2 x L and 2 x XL of one fitted waterproof jacket, the Large fitted so I have the 2 x XL's to get rid of.

The Sugoi gloves were a cracker buy, $4.99 a pair, got 4 pairs of them, if there had been any more Large left, I would have ordered more.

Z

Zaf

Rudy Sports just sent me refunds an apology e-mail that they've been unable to fill the order I made for their glasses due to mass volume.
Shouldn't have been greedy and gone for three pairs of them. Oh well, better go buy some Pit Vipers now.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I've got the email too.

"Sorry to inform you but one of the products you ordered has run out of stock being the Ryzer with polarized lenses

We will issue a refund for $3.19 ASAP

We were overloaded with orders and the system couldn’t keep up. Apologise for this"

Wouldn't be surprised if they have sent that email to everyone who purchased them and will resell them at a later date at a higher price.

Class action ....

Z

Zaf

Yeah, I gotta admit, first thing I checked was if they were re-listed at the intended price.
Now I've got $10 sitting on my PayPal that needs spending. Wonder if I am cool enough to wear Pit Vipers in one of the brighter lenses, or if it's worth trying to go "conservative' with them and stick with the Big Buck Hunter styles.

Switch

huskier headed gent
Yeah, I gotta admit, first thing I checked was if they were re-listed at the intended price.
Now I've got $10 sitting on my PayPal that needs spending. Wonder if I am cool enough to wear Pit Vipers in one of the brighter lenses, or if it's worth trying to go "conservative' with them and stick with the Big Buck Hunter styles.
You have to go out there with Pit Vipers, if you are going to go conservative just buy the UVEX safety glasses for $20 that they put pit viper stickers on.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Rudy Sports just sent me refunds an apology e-mail that they've been unable to fill the order I made for their glasses due to mass volume.
Shouldn't have been greedy and gone for three pairs of them. Oh well, better go buy some Pit Vipers now.
I didn't get mine either. Still got the $31 white photochromatic ones though which is not bad. Don't recall paying shipping either - not bad.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
How can it be any other but these
https://pitvipersunglasses.com/collections/pit-vipers/products/the-1993-polarized-double-wide

Also the “beer” headband is pretty sweet. And we should all chip in and get Haakon the “straya” one