If you have a beard, guess what...., you're an idiot.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
dog clippers, they're designed not to pull hair also
I've done this. Then after doing it a few times I remembered that I used those clippers to shave the dogs' bums, pussies, balls, dicks, faces...if you go down this route get your own personal set.

Also shaving your own arse crack is difficult, get help.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Just let it grow, and use beard oil and beard wash.

Keeps mine nice and manly and shit.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
In the late 70’s, like everyone, I had long hair and a full beard. Can’t stand beards now. Love being clean shaven, even on holidays. Have become addicted to DE shaving. Smooth as.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
In the late 70’s, like everyone, I had long hair and a full beard. Can’t stand beards now. Love being clean shaven, even on holidays. Have become addicted to DE shaving. Smooth as.
Facial hair always ends up making me itch, plus I couldn't fill out a beard if I had to anyhow. Beards must take effort.

I have also gone down the DE route a few years ago now and can't turn back now. It feels great and I finally enjoy shaving now.
A Merkur 34c, a decent shaving brush, feather blades and Proraso shaving cream makes it easy.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
How often do you stroke your beards?
Lot's , it's how you can tell I'm procrastinating or in deep thought.
The all time best beard tonic is pho. It has perfect ratio of amino acids and oils to leave you beard softer than it's ever been before. with a bonus spicey aroma. It really is a miracle product.

stirk

Burner
What's DE shaving?

I just use hair clippers to 'shave' which keeps the stubble at 1-2mm, not itchy and not so clean you get shaving rash.

to the grave digger @droenn, rock the white beard streaks, it's distinguished.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
What's DE shaving?
Double Edge, which is, well a plain traditional single razor blade and some would say an old school looking shaver.

Not the multi bladed cartridge ones found in aisle 7 at the local ColesWorths.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Oh, so one of these bad boys that is the only real shaver I ever use. Those multi blade plastic ones are crap and crap on the environment with single to few use ones. Gota love the inventive ways the companies try and market the 'new' technologies to try and up sell their brand. Contour hugging self sharpens rubbish.

The old double flat blade or what you call DE rocks the whiskers.

IMG_20180726_221615130-1603x2137.jpg

The ultimate is the cut throat but I'll leave that to the barber's experience!

Reminds me of an old poem I loved as a kid.

http://www.wallisandmatilda.com.au/man-from-ironbark.shtml

Keep rocking those beards you Ironbark men.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
I have also gone down the DE route a few years ago now and can't turn back now. It feels great and I finally enjoy shaving now. A Merkur 34c, a decent shaving brush, feather blades and Proraso shaving cream makes it easy.
Yeah, just love it. I'm using an Edwin Jagger DE89, Omega brush, Astra blades and Proraso. Sometimes, I'm slack and shave DE in the shower with cheapo conditioner, and it works well. Either way, I do use a twin blade for under my nose. But, yeah, after you're all set, it's about $10 a year for blades and the shave is smooth as a babies ...